New MC raid / Schmetterlingsraid

Moderator: Gifted

Cerzis

New MC raid / Schmetterlingsraid

Post by Cerzis » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:58 am

Hi Turtles.
We will gone have a second Raidgroup for Molten Core. The Raid will be at Saturdays too, becouse some people have to work in weektime. This group is made for new Chars and new players first but older one are welcomed too.
will be indipent to the current raidgroup, but in friendly coexistence.
It ll be a steady group and no "i switch to this alt, couse i don t need loot from this boss".
There will be no lootreservses like you know them from the current raid. there will be a lootsystem i call Prio-List. for legendery too.

But the most important facts are, i (Morrgoth) will lead this raid as in my gilde.
socialabilities are important. be gentle, listen to mechanics, no insulting, help each other, be there in time.
check you equipment, enchants, flaks, pots, food. know how to use discord.
get your attument. for onyxia too. get you pre-raid-bis-item (or the best items you can get from outside the raid).

If you are interessted to join sent ingame a mail to Morrgoth with you class, spec and best the times you can be online.

i m happy to see you there.

have fun Morrgoth

Cerzis

Re: New MC raid / Schmetterlingsraid

Post by Cerzis » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:14 pm

Hello everybody again.
a few days on and we have some new informations for you.

Raiding Day will be Saturdays (becourse many people have to work in week)
Starting Time 16.00 and it will take maximum 3 hours (even Raggi is still up)

It is a Mainraid (even if you join with an alt), that means you join with one Charakter (no alt-hoping)
There will be a different lootsystem as Thunder-Ale-cooperation uses it. and No DKP-system. A Prioritylist.

There is a Raidbank that take care of the Leather, Cores, what ever for used by Raidmembers to build weapons or the special item.

We ll useing discord.

What you have to do!
have a look in guides, know your BiS and try to get you pre-Bis, be enchanted, have food, potions, (fire resistance!!!), perhaps some addons for threat, bossmechanics, raidinterface..., be gentle
and of course get your Attument. And be in time or tell if you can t. invites will be 30min before pull.

If you are interessted sent a Mail(!!!) to Morrgoth ingame. with Class and Spec you want to play and if you like your professionskills.

Cerzis

Post by Cerzis » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:49 pm

Greetings again.
Here are a few updates.

WE are raiding Saturdays.
but the time changed to 18.30 server-time and takes about 3 hours.

Also i changed the lootsystem to a Biding one.
you earn points for raiding, if an item dropps that you want you can use all of your points for this. it s all-in. if you have most points you get it, if there are more with the same points it ll be rolled. if you win your item your points a gone and you have to earn new points. the points that you earn this week you can spent next week.

i hope the new time makes it possible for more people to join us.
If you are interessted sent me a mail befor we start.

you are welcome

Cogitek

Post by Cogitek » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:20 am

you mean u use dkp now ?

Cerzis

Post by Cerzis » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:47 am

a DKP would be use to bid on items. you decide howmany points you want to spent.

our-system isn t that way.
if more then one player want the same item when it dropp, we have a look who has the most points, he can spent all of his points to get it and then has to earn new points because he spented all his points! no difference if he had 100 or 1point. when he gets the item he has 0 points and other players have more points as he has.

dkp would be" hm i have 20 points the next in line has only 6 so i spent 7. next item i can spent agian 7 points because the next in line has only 6. and the next item i have only 6 point but him too so ishould be rolled or one had to pass, ....
or as an other example the one with the second highest points bids the first to maximum of his points, so that this one has after that item 0points , and them bid only 1 point on the next items cause there is noone that bids against him (because no points left)......

that s not what i want. i want that the group can be upgraded not only single players

but the two systems are familiar
Last edited by Cerzis on Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pfwg

Post by Pfwg » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:49 am

That system is also know as 'spend all' dkp, which we have used before. The only thing we had to deal with was people not wanting to spend all their dkp on one minor upgrade when there were huge upgrades possible.

We addressed this by only spending half of total dkp if the item was for offspec or there was only one bidder.

This was for a guild raid though, with not as many people as an MC raid so it might be more difficult to keep track of for your raid. Regardless, best of luck going forward 😊
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of Gifted."

Cogitek

Post by Cogitek » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:42 pm

yeah i meant an all-in dkp system, which is basically it

Cogitek

Post by Cogitek » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:43 pm

the change for half dkp offspec sounds really nice

Roxanneflowers

Post by Roxanneflowers » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:00 pm

All In DKP.

Pfwg

Post by Pfwg » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:36 pm

Cogitek wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:43 pm
the change for half dkp offspec sounds really nice
It worked quite well for us, as a small group who all knew each other. It is, however, an alleyway by which people can abuse the system if they're so inclined. Judging by the behaviour of players I've played with, that absolutely would need to be taken into consideration. The basic spend-all system doesn't have this issue but that comes at the expense of disenchanting a lot of offspec upgrades / minor upgrades that people aren't willing to spend all their points on.
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of Gifted."

Cerzis

Post by Cerzis » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:33 pm

there will be no spent half.. all-in and all-in.
you want it, you spent it, very simple, no merchants or people that try to say "it s only for offspec"

and if you start thinking as a group and not me most me now, you also spent on minor upgrades, cause you know you ll get your BIS too,

Cerzis

Post by Cerzis » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:02 pm

as an update. Molten core rais ended. we aer in blackwing lair. and changed many, also lootsystem. small upgrades /roll Bis-items are done by a ranking.