hey what is the best hunter race?

Redhunter12

hey what is the best hunter race?

Post by Redhunter12 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:07 am

Hey guys what is the best hunter race? NE HE or dwarf?

Jolikmc

Re: hey what is the best hunter race?

Post by Jolikmc » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:38 am

Well… according to Wowhead, none of the above. It's actually trolls.
Wowhead wrote:Trolls are the best race for hunters in PvE overall. Bow Specialization and Berserking give you a significantly higher output than Hunters of other races. Regeneration is also useful while leveling and generally grinding, it will also help healers slightly in raids making them have to heal you a tiny bit less than others. Beast Slaying is useful for leveling mainly, while killing mobs but has several uses in raids where beasts are present like MC's Magmadar. Trolls don't have any racials that make them stand out in PvP, but the overall higher damage output will still have them be useful.

Source

But, if we're talking purely between night elf, high elf, and dwarf… it's kind of a toss-up, honestly.
  • Night elves have their "Quickness" ability which increases Dodge by 1%. They also have Wisp Form which is great for those long runs back to your corpse after a bad pull. They're also a little more resistant to nature damage than other races.

• High elves, on this server, are resistant to arcane damage and start with bonus skill to their bows. They can also use Meditate which accelerates MP restoration.

• Finally, dwarves have Stoneform which makes them immune – and gets rid of – Bleed, Poison, and Disease effects for a few seconds, they have a gun specialization, and frost damage doesn't hurt them as much.

• I know you didn't ask, but… gnomes can be hunters on this server, too. They can escape binding traps, they have slightly higher intelligence for more magic damage, and they resist arcane.
I know this was largely a non-answer, but I hope this helps.
I'm not that hard to find… if you know where to look.
-=( https://jolikmc.tumblr.com )=-
My Characters
Thoradd (Dwarf, Hunter)Kulah (Troll, Mage)Gizrondo (Gnome, Warlock)Amypedersen (Human, Warrior)
Alfabetix (bank alt) – Zzsleepyzz, Zzdrowsyzz (Temps.)