hunter pets

Wooby

hunter pets

Post by Wooby » Sun May 05, 2019 11:45 pm

i have an issue. when i try to feed my pet by clicking the bone and the food it sometimes works but more often than not i eat the food myself. i am at the stage now where the pet wont feed at all. i click the bone and then the food )its right for the pet) and i just eat it myself. i have tried multiple food types with the same issue. its weird i can feed the pet the first time i use a new food stuff. 5 mins later it wont work at all. any advice?

Sinrek

Re: hunter pets

Post by Sinrek » Mon May 06, 2019 12:51 am

Besides you make sure to kill WDB folder? Not much. wary_turtle_head
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Bandiz

Post by Bandiz » Mon May 06, 2019 5:49 pm

Hello there Wooby and all,

Ran into the same issue.
I am using Bartender where feed pet does not work as it should, if the desired food icon is on your bars to feeding your pet. Your toon eats it up instead.
My only workaround is feed your pet from your backpack directly with the feed pet icon, it works all the time.
Hope this helps,

br.

bandiz

Wooby

Post by Wooby » Mon May 06, 2019 6:40 pm

Bandiz....you sir are a star! it is an issue with bartender. feeding from the pack is fine. Many thanks as this was seriously doing my head in =) smiling_turtle_head

Silverwarder

Post by Silverwarder » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:50 pm

I use the PetFeeder addon - very helpful to automate feeding pet with keybinds
It will automatically keep low loyalty pets fed when their happiness level drops

Yutilk

Post by Yutilk » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:02 am

Silverwarder wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:50 pm
I use the PetFeeder addon - very helpful to automate feeding pet with keybinds
It will automatically keep low loyalty pets fed when their happiness level drops
omg this is so helpful. thank you very much, pet feeding can sometimes be a chore.