Dwarven Mafia. Dwarf-only guild RP project.

Kalocsa

Dwarven Mafia. Dwarf-only guild RP project.

Post by Kalocsa » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:37 pm

THE DWARVEN MAFIA

These months, the dwarf embassy of Stormwind got left by unknown reasons, some people are telling about death threats from unknown occult corporations, and the authorities of Stormwind were not able to take a decision against this anonymous danger...
Until a mighty community decided they have the right to stay, to create their own corporation and fight themselves against the potential risks.
Many spy around Khaz Modan were hired to learn more about the political issues into Stormwind and then heard the authorities got also corrupted in the town, as they knew, not only one occult organisation was currently established, in fact a bunch of things were suspicous. Then, at the moment they weren't able to know from where cames the threats, the dwarven mafia was created, hiding their plans into the dwarven district between some suspicious trading; they are approving themselves 100% not illegal.

We were able to put the interview from one of the most important members of the corp.

Thanks to you for the invitation! What is the Dwarven Mafia?

The dwarven mafia is an occult organisation. This is an exclusive dwarf-only guild RP-Slow PVE trading project.
But in fact i love PVP and it would be a pleasure to slip your throat for an anonymous bounty. Unfortunately, you're underrated in the worldwide press as i know. It would be a mess to see you disappear.

Well..Humm.. Who can enter the Dwarven Mafia?

You can imagine... Dwarves only, obviously, but the council is currently talking about specific gnomish recruitment. You'll see.

What are you doing in that prestigious corporation?

Essentially... Business! But you can see me soon on the headquarter to talk about it right front to me.

What are you hiding behind this amaazing business?

I can bet your interview will end very soon. *grin*
"Even the biggest mouth clam on a thread, can enclose a goldern pearl."

Sinrek

Re: Dwarven Mafia. Dwarf-only guild RP project.

Post by Sinrek » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:30 pm

Can't wait for it to become a Dwarven guild instead of the mafia. I'd join in instantly.
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Kalocsa

Re: Dwarven Mafia. Dwarf-only guild RP project.

Post by Kalocsa » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:57 pm

You guys are still lookin' for an adventure? If you have the spirit of a treasure hunter, a moneymaker, and a trickster, this unbelievable experience is right coming to you.

The most respected and prestigious corporacy is now opening the gates to all new rookies from the entire Azeroth.

"Even the biggest mouth clam on a thread, can enclose a goldern pearl."