<The Scarlet Crusade> | Hardcore Roleplaying Guild

Romanov131

<The Scarlet Crusade> | Hardcore Roleplaying Guild

Post by Romanov131 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:55 pm

"'Can you not see it, brothers and sisters? There is but one way to wipe the Scourge from the face of Azeroth. The Scarlet Crusade offers you the protection that you so desperately desire, and if you will pledge yourself to us, surely we will reach our ultimate goal. Defy us, and you will be dispatched in a blaze of golden light unlike any you have ever witnessed."'
Scarlet Commander Mograine

To the far north of the human kingdoms stands an isolated order, one dedicated to the eradication of all unliving and those who support or tolerate them.
It’s members, trying to reclaim what is rightfully theirs, constantly face unspeakable horrors. Wading into battle with zealous fervor, slashing and hacking until they either fall or vanquish all enemies. Abandoned by their allies, with sole faith in the Light left in their hearts, with a purpose of avenging their families and cleansing the taint of undead.
People call them madmen, zealots and traitors without realizing that they are the last bastion of humanity in these forsaken lands. Those who oppose them or dare set foot in their holy sites shall be purged without hesitation as impure.

For the Scarlet Crusade shall smite the wicked and drive evil from Lordaeron.

The guild is focused around the events involving the Scarlet Crusade in it's current state in the classic timeline.
People who want to join must take into consideration few things:

The Crusade is NOT some purified version of itself without the corrupt leaders/dreadlord or any other fantasy similar to that. It is as evil, fanatical and misunderstood as it is described in the game or the comics, keeping it as close to lore in Classic as possible.
Those who join are encouraged to start leveling their human characters in the northern parts of the Eastern Kingdoms, namely Tirisfal Glades, as true descendants of Lordaeron.
Roleplay events are to be held in Lordaeron areas only /Tirisfal Glades, Hillsbrad Foothills and The Plaguelands/ with major RP hubs as Scarlet Monastery, Hearthglen and Tyr's Hand. Roleplaying in major Alliance cities is forbidden and those who refuse to accept that will be expelled.

Requirements:
Race: Human character (only human characters will be allowed in the Crusade with no exceptions);
Classes: All classes /Warlocks and Shadow Priests are not to use shadow spells while roleplaying/;
Dedication: All initiates must have a reasonable cause to join and then prove it in battle against both Scourge and Forsaken forces;
Ties to the Alliance: The Church of the Holy Light has branded the Scarlet faith as heretical and currently the Alliance broke all ties with the Scarlet Crusade. The Alliance is constantly sending assassins to murder officials of the Crusade and is considered by our members as an act of war.
Humans who approach should be viewed with suspicion of being infected by the Plague while other races must be engaged on sight.
Cities like Stormwind and Ironforge are NOT to be visited without hiding your identity of being part of the Crusade(without wearing Scarlet tabard or armor);
Dress code: All members are required to wear red-colored gear suitable to the Scarlet Crusade when in Lordaeron at all the time – while doing events or while leveling in Tirisfal Glades/Plaguelands.
The Scarlet Crusade hunt the undead in Lordaeron with a frightening zeal. They commonly attack the living who wander too close to their holdings. These paladins have a frightening policy: When in doubt, assume the worst. Many innocent mortals have been killed through misunderstandings, or simply for good measure. Those who question their leaders or policies are assumed to be undead sympathizers and are slain. While the Alliance is in agreement that the Scourge needs to be eradicated from Lordaeron so they can return home, few Alliance members would agree with the methods used by the Scarlet Crusade. They are the natural enemies of the Scourge and the Forsaken, but they have made themselves the enemy of any who cannot quickly and definitively prove their mortality.

For more information or invite ingame you can contact:
High Protector Gavinrad
Grand Inquisitor Isillien
Lieutenant Lacaya
Lieutenant Darkel
Last edited by Romanov131 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:04 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Kazgrim

Re: The <Scarlet Crusade> | Hardcore Roleplaying Guild

Post by Kazgrim » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:06 pm

For Lordaeron

~ Arkhan Morrow
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:25 pm

Curse you! Now I'm itching all over to roll a human priest!
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Seelenschmied

Post by Seelenschmied » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:42 am

Dang, was hyped about a Scarlet Crusade guild, but then read the "grind to 60 without quests and vendors" part and nah... big letdown :(

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:08 am

Seelenschmied wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:42 am
Dang, was hyped about a Scarlet Crusade guild, but then read the "grind to 60 without quests and vendors" part and nah... big letdown :(
There's a remark on that part. Hide your identity. smiling_turtle
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Seelenschmied

Post by Seelenschmied » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:18 pm

Sinrek wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:08 am
Seelenschmied wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:42 am
There's a remark on that part. Hide your identity. smiling_turtle
unhappy_turtle_head

Liszt

Post by Liszt » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:40 pm

Is this guild still active?

Romanov131

Post by Romanov131 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:00 pm

Liszt wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:40 pm
Is this guild still active?
It is yet most of us don't have no time at all to be ingame unfortunately. sad_turtle_head

Mikeloss

Post by Mikeloss » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:56 pm

This sounds like a great idea although harsh and rigorous.
I think the Turtle RP Community is in need of some role-playing factions that can oppose each other seen that the Horde is still organizing itself since the arrival of Thrall in Kalimdor. Until the banners of the Horde are raised against the Alliance it would be nice to see some organized battles and clashes between Human Divisions and Sub-factions.

I would contribute to the Crusade but it seems to be lacking some leadership and I just started my adventure in the Eastern Kingdoms myself. If the Crusade shows its presence and Zeal to defend its ideals I would pledge myself to its cause.

Much Love insidious_turtle
Maelm the Forest Ranger
"What I have learned from the elves in my youth is what I do for a living. If no one protects us then who will..."

Elvesareop

Post by Elvesareop » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:30 pm

This sounds like a ton of fun. But I am a bit confused about the rules and how skills, mounts and professions would be learned and such. And how the disguised system works and if any experience or many can be made while disguised or just mob grinding in the North from level 1.
Can I ask if there is a place used by the guild as a base? And if there's a way of not being hostile to the crusader npcs?
Regardless, I'd love to give it a shot and join the crusade. insidious_turtle

Beowulfsale

Post by Beowulfsale » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:56 pm

I love the idea. Can I join?

Romanov131

Post by Romanov131 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:24 pm

The Scarlet Crusade is recruiting able men and women willing to join our ranks in order to preserve the last part of humanity left in Lordaeron.

Fellow humans, take up arms and stand against the Forsaken and Scourge forces gathering at our very gates. Them who threaten to taint our lands and sanctuaries with the undead filth we must drive back.

By the Light, join us now and wear the red colours with pride. Show our enemies that the blood of the living still flows through our veins.

Cervantes

Post by Cervantes » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:58 pm

Hello there
I wish to join the Scarlet Crusade, this is my first time on a RP Server.
I found the quest in the Stormwind Cathedral, so i'm heading to Tirisfal Glades see what awakes me.
My in Game Character is Seymour the Paladin, see you in-game.
Last edited by Cervantes on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seymour Siegfried Jones
Holy Knight

Romanov131

Post by Romanov131 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:00 pm

Cervantes wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:58 pm
<r>Hello there<br/>
<br/>
I wish to join the Scarlet Crusade, this is my first time on a RP Server.<br/>
I found the quest in the Stormwind Cathedral, so i'm heading to Tirisfal Glades see what awakes me.<br/>
<br/>
My in Game Character is Seymour the Paladin, see you in-game. <E>turtle_tongue_head</E></r>
You are most welcome to be accepted among us.
The Crusade grows with dedicated and faithful members to our cause.

Cervantes

Post by Cervantes » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:26 am

Seymour....

Thank you Brother for welcoming me to the order.
I will follow the commands given to the letter.
I swear to cleanse our lands of the evil blight.
I will Smite the Unholy and honour our fallen brothers and sisters
All in the name of the Light.
Seymour Siegfried Jones
Holy Knight

Kazgrim

Post by Kazgrim » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:25 pm

May Lordaeron's flame never go out.
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Jcarrill0

Post by Jcarrill0 » Sat May 30, 2020 8:03 pm

I wanted to say I have had a blast today from our friend Seymour!
I had been wandering Stormwind to see the new sights and had picked up a new quest i never seen before in the cathedral of light. While I was checking the AH, I ran into a guy with the guild Tag <The Scarlet Crusade>. Seymour was the character and i had asked if his guild was recruiting. He explained it was but had a pre-quest to join. It just so happens, the same quest I had got in the cathedral, was the same quest i needed to join. He traveled with me to do the entire quest which I did, and now am a Proud owner o the tabard of the Scarlet Crusade!

Props to your guildmate, and a fun community Member on Turtle WoW!

The Community yet again never ceases to amaze me in how much fun a level 10 Paladin (hardcore mode) can do here and have fun!

Cervantes

Post by Cervantes » Sat May 30, 2020 8:13 pm

To The Scarlet Crusade My Masters

it's Seymour the new recruit, I've got some news to report.
I found Jcarrillo Sir Jason Carrillo a young paladin of the light that wishes to join our order.
He has shown great determination in his is effort in Tirisfal Glades to support our goals

He stands the same tenets as us and i think would make an great asset to the guild, in combat against the undead he shows no fear, he was a citizen of lordaeron a refugee like me. He wants to prove himself and smite the undead from our lands.

Please set up a meeting and see what he has to offer us.

(Thanks he really enjoyed the Questline)
Seymour Siegfried Jones
Holy Knight

Cervantes

Post by Cervantes » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:17 pm

Greeting Scarlet Crusade

I had the honour of meeting Rhovir tonight a noble paladin that wishing to join the Crusade.
He aid me in forging my Shining Silver Breastplate and didn't ask for coin for his trouble.

Please make contact with Sir Rhovir
Seymour Siegfried Jones
Holy Knight

Lukkas462

Post by Lukkas462 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:56 pm

Is the guild still active? Are they recruiting? I wish to join, im priest, Aszura is my ingame name
Long live the Turtle

Daelir The Lone Blade
Aszura Fairhand

Loupoker

Post by Loupoker » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:04 pm

Lukkas462 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:56 pm
Is the guild still active? Are they recruiting? I wish to join, im priest, Aszura is my ingame name
Yes it is, even in heavy time Scarlet Crusade never gonna fall.
YA FOOLZ! Ya Don't Understand! Da fashion amputation iz da next evolutionary step in body modification!

Lukkas462

Re: <The Scarlet Crusade> | Hardcore Roleplaying Guild

Post by Lukkas462 » Mon May 03, 2021 5:56 pm

Last edited by Lukkas462 on Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Long live the Turtle

Daelir The Lone Blade
Aszura Fairhand

Lukkas462

Post by Lukkas462 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:27 am

(UPDATE)

The Scarlet Crusade guild are still active and recruiting insidious_turtle

We still follow the same rules.
(More info in our Discord server, link in Turtle WoW Discord Guild Channel)

Contact me for more info and/or inv
(Discord: Aszura#7862)

We hope to see more people, farewell and may the light protect you.

– Grand Inquisitor Aszura Fairhand
Long live the Turtle

Daelir The Lone Blade
Aszura Fairhand

Breidr

Post by Breidr » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:46 am

Hey there, very interested in something like this. I used to really into reenacting, but with my disabilities worsening I've had to take on a less active role. They didn't let me off easy, as I'm still an NCO, but my field command days are over.

I've been looking for a way to fill the void, and after burning out on "milsim" because of.... Reasons. I've gotten dragged into roleplay by a few friends. First time playing 5e and my character is a mess, but I'm trying, I swear!

I was thinking something like this might fit the two together, and get me a social outlet, as well as some of that "reenactment" feel that I've been missing.

The part I seem to struggle with is differentiating my character from myself. Not to say it's a self insert, but I tend to treat them more of a game piece and struggle a bit. My Dwarf has turned into a grumpy piece of sh*t and that was not the direction I saw coming, considering I had none to begin with, which is probably making every experienced RPer in here shout "oh no."

I don't want to be a burden on the guild, so I wanted to leave a post here to start, rather than go right to discord. I'm in there currently reading the FAQs and guides.

The character I plan on making will be "slow and steady" with War Mode on if that changes anything. Very curious how to get to Lordaeron and do the leveling there.

Being human narrows the class choice down a bit. Really trying to do my research to find a low skill floor class. I'm not concerned about it being too "easy" as some would complain. Hell, if my class played itself I'd be happy, as I could focus on other things! (In the game, of course)

Hoping to hear from you, whether I join or not. Thanks for the consideration.
Brandal Millbridge - Hedge Wizard

Aszura

Post by Aszura » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:45 pm

(UPDATE 2022)

The Scarlet Crusade is still alive.

Most of the information in this thread is outdated, please, join the discord server for more accurate info.
Contact me on discord for the link: Aszura#7862
Or check Turtle Wow discord server

Grand Inquisitor Aszura Fairhand

Llamalord07

Post by Llamalord07 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:38 am

I too wish to consider joining, One question if I may ask. Doesn't the Scarlet Crusade have statues dedicated to Highelf leaders? or am I mistaken. (asking if there is any hint of consideration for highelf to join if not I might just make a human )

Thol

Post by Thol » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:17 am

Llamalord07 wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:38 am
I too wish to consider joining, One question if I may ask. Doesn't the Scarlet Crusade have statues dedicated to Highelf leaders? or am I mistaken. (asking if there is any hint of consideration for highelf to join if not I might just make a human )
Indeed, check this out: https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Hall_of_Champions
Arellas Fireleaf
High Wizard of the Scarlet Crusade
Citizen of Quel'Thalas
Locked in eternal combat with the Necromancer Diesalven
Fellari Swiftarrow
Ranger Captain of the Scarlet Crusade
Citizen of Quel'Thalas
Lost in the forests of Silverpine

Llamalord07

Post by Llamalord07 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:40 pm

Awesome. Much appreciated.

Xepug

Post by Xepug » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:54 am

Do you guys accept pandas? :D
Xepug, The Wandering Brewmaster

Aszura

Post by Aszura » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:40 pm

Llamalord07 wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:38 am
we do accept High Elf and Dwarf now, same with all classes, this forum post is very outdated, join our discord for more info about the guild nowadays. You can find the link on Turtle Wow discord server or just DM me LK#7862

Aszura

Post by Aszura » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:23 pm

UPDATE 2023
The Guild is STILL active

discord link
https://discord.gg/jRZHpPmcDE
Last edited by Aszura on Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jongyi

Post by Jongyi » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:17 pm

Aszura wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:23 pm
UPDATE 2023
The Guild is STILL active

discord link
https://discord.gg/jRZHpPmcDE
Great, My High Elf Pyromancer and human priest want to join them

Illyane

Post by Illyane » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:57 pm

Hello, I would like to put your guild in the List of active RP guilds of the server ( viewtopic.php?t=5139 ), do you agree with this initiative ? I need at least the name of the GM or officers in charge of recruitement :)

Theelfranger

Post by Theelfranger » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:40 am

The Crimson Sisters of the Scarlet Flame