<Chosen> is seeking more members in hopes of becoming a raiding guild.

Agriasoaks

<Chosen> is seeking more members in hopes of becoming a raiding guild.

Post by Agriasoaks » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:14 pm

<Chosen> is looking for to fill its ranks! We are a group of friends who have come to this server to start a raiding guild. We are currently leveling our characters but plan on organized raids beginning in one month.

Our raid times will be Tues/Thurs/Sun at 9pm EST (that's Wed/Fri/Mon at 2am Server time). Loot during 10m raiding will given out using the roll-of-the-dice, while loot during larger raids will be given out using DKP. We have our own discord server already established from raiding in other games.

Casuals are welcome also! So if you'd like to join us, please whisper Agries, Fournier, or Papayon in game with questions.

Thanks!

-Agries

Agriasoaks

Re: <Chosen> is seeking more members in hopes of becoming a raiding guild.

Post by Agriasoaks » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:35 pm

Hello Everyone!

Recruitment is going well so far. We're currently looking for Warriors (Tank / DPS) and Druids. Could also use another paladin and shaman.

We're looking to target July 12th for our first guild raid (subject to change based on how leveling is going).

If you have any questions, feel free to respond to this thread or reach out to Agries, Fournier, Papayon, or Kahboom in game.

Thanks!

Agriasoaks

Post by Agriasoaks » Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:31 pm

Hello everyone! July 12th is approaching and I think we're looking good to begin raiding by then. We'll most likely be starting out in Blackrock Spire raids but hoping to move into MC raiding by July 26th.

Still need another full time tank - Warrior or Druid preferred. We could also use a couple of cloth DPSers, though anyone should inquire if they are interested in joining our group of friends :)

We've enjoyed the community so far and I hope we continue to intermingle with all of you :)

Agriasoaks

Post by Agriasoaks » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:05 pm

Hello Everyone!

<Chosen> has been doing well, we've hit UBRS as a guild a few times and are up to 20 level 60s. ZG raids begin next week and we're hoping to recruit a few more individuals to fill up our ranks for future Molten Core raids. We are really interested in recruiting the following:

- Priests (holy or shadow)
- Shamans
- Resto Druids
- Mages
- Warlocks

If you are 50+ and one of these classes we will help you get some levels and gear. That being said, we still welcome anyone who doesn't fit the above classes to reach out about joining as we aren't saying no to any class/ spec combos at this time.

Right now raids are Tuesday / Thursdays at 9pm EST (3am server) but we will soon be reevaluating those selected days for our fall schedule. If you have any questions about recruitment, please reach out to one of the following officers: Agries, Fournier, Reminisce, or JeredPriest.

Thanks!

Agriasoaks

Post by Agriasoaks » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:23 pm

Hello Everyone!

<Chosen> Is stil going strong. We're looking for members to help fill our raid spots in ZQ, AQ20, and Molten Core. Currently we're raiding Tuesdays / Thursdays at 9pm EST, and 8:30pm EST on Sundays. Please reach out to Agries, Fournier, Jered, Reminisce, or Ralt if you have any questions about recruitment.

Please note that we're very social and that you can still join our ranks as a casual. Also note that we're now about 3 months out from being able to request a guild house!

Thanks Everyone!

Gaturos

Post by Gaturos » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:14 pm

Hello everyone my name is Gat or Gaturos i am experience raider since 2004 and i am looking for serious guild to raid. I mostly play as a warlock but this time i would like to be M tank or off tank. I know most of the tactics and i was raid leader of Baby guild and many others i am looking for making a name for our guild on the server. I am always willing to help new people get gear. I can raid lead no issue and record everything in order if any of you fellow adventurers want to post it online. My question is what are the raid hours and what we can do to make this guild the best around! as always take care and hace fun ^^ ! thanks for ur time

Blanknote

Post by Blanknote » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:00 pm

Agriasoaks wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:14 pm
Casuals are welcome also! So if you'd like to join us, please whisper Agries, Fournier, or Papayon in game with questions.
No one was online when I whispered for an invite crying_turtle

Smiliongaming

Post by Smiliongaming » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:55 pm

Hi! Are you guys still active. Dont say if its a horde or ally guild. Im a gnome mage and on my way up to 60. Love to join if u have a spot?

I have been playing sence beta 2004. Did Blizzard Classic just now from start to end of TBC with full clear content. Always mained a Warlock but this time its a mage on the map ;).

Name ingame i Qb

Agriasoaks

Post by Agriasoaks » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:58 pm

Hello Everyone,

We're still active! We're a mixed guild that welcomes both alliance and horde. We're currently 8/10 in Molten Core and seeking an additional tank and healers to help us down Domo, Rag, and then move into BWL. We're also looking for a few more DPS classes so if you're interested in raiding during later American times, we're the guild for you. Our current raid times are:

- 9:00pm EST (2am server) on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 8:30pm EST (1:30am server) on Sundays.

We've also been doing random ad-hoc raids here and there, so we're very active 7 days of the week. We still welcome casuals and people who plan to raid but are still leveling.

If you are interested in joining up, please reach out to Agries, Fournier, Jered, Reminisce, Ralt, or Cognomedrum.

Agriasoaks

Post by Agriasoaks » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:27 pm

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say that last night <Chosen> was able to one-shot both Domo and Rag (before the first submerge)!

We are now 10/10 in MC, hopefully moving onto BWL within a few weeks.

I want to thank <Chosen> officers for the work they've contributed building up this guild over the past 3 months, and to our raiders who are continuing to show up and perform. It's been a pleasure gaming with all of you!

That being said, we still want more to join us! Come help us take on Nefarian and mount an offense on Naxxramas. Please contact me or any of the <Chosen> officers (listed above) if you have questions about recruitment.