Seeking Dwarves!

Kazgrim

Seeking Dwarves!

Post by Kazgrim » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:47 am

I'm searching for possible members of an all-dwarf guild. The guild would be RP/PvE. The RP is optional and light, the main focus is to create a guild that's both sociable and practical for questing, dungeoneering, PvP, and raiding. The atmosphere would be relaxed and open to all kinds of players.

The only requirement to joining would be that you are a dwarf!

I'm looking to pique possible interest. What say ye?!
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Orc Skin Patch: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=548
WC3 Totem Patch: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=583

Sinrek

Re: Seeking Dwarves!

Post by Sinrek » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:27 pm

Kazgrim wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:47 am
I'm searching for possible members of an all-dwarf guild. The guild would be RP/PvE. The RP is optional and light, the main focus is to create a guild that's both sociable and practical for questing, dungeoneering, PvP, and raiding. The atmosphere would be relaxed and open to all kinds of players.

The only requirement to joining would be that you are a dwarf!

I'm looking to pique possible interest. What say ye?!
I'd say that race based guids should be something natural for RP servers however we lack that high population right now to make it as viable as you've stated.
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server on WoW Status & TopG.org & Xtreme100.com & Top100Arena.com & MMoHuB

Kazgrim

Post by Kazgrim » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:56 pm

No doubt raiding and pvping is something that cannot be achieved at the moment. However, my character isn't even level 60 yet, so those are things just to look forward to. And if it could never be done, at least we'd have a community of kickass bearded dwarves to mess around with!
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Orc Skin Patch: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=548
WC3 Totem Patch: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=583

Musse

Post by Musse » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:36 am

There is "Dwarven Mafia" ...