[RP, X-Faction] Southfury Trading Company

Wurzelputz

Re: [RP, X-Faction] Southfury Trading Company

Post by Wurzelputz » Thu May 20, 2021 8:40 pm

:scroll: ANNOUNCEMENT :scroll:

The SOUTHFURY TRADING COMPANY invites all applicants to the Ratchet warehouse on coming sunday night. Please make sure to bring any certificates that might be relevant to your targeted position.

The company will provide food and drink at the Broken Keel Tavern. Anyone that may count themselves lucky to have their application accepted will get their contract signed and handed out on site and may start their shift as soon as their current obligations allow.

Signed
Coun Ironhoof
Southfury Trading Company

Hey everyone! First of all, let me say I'm very happy to see that our little project is being met with such interest. We decided that it is time to get things going and actually fill our ranks. For that, we'd like to start with a small roleplay event that allows any interested characters to show up in Ratchet, 'apply' for a position and ultimately sign up. After signing up, you'll get the guild invite, the specific rank for your position, a tabard and the relevant roles here on Discord.

We decided to do the event on sunday 23rd at 6 pm (18:00) server time. Since we have both european and american time zons represented, I felt it necessary to do the event on a weekend day. If you can't come, don't worry - just talk to me directly and we'll find a time and date to do personal interview. :smile:

What to expect?
We're not going to do any assessment here, but be ready to face a few of the most awkward and annoying questions that tend to make up a job interview, like: "What do you bring to our company?", "Why should we hire you specifically?" as well as the best of all: "Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?" - we ARE a company after all :stuck_out_tongue:

After that (and after not having screwed up of course!) you'll be a member of the guild, get some drink at the tavern and join us in some casual roleplay as long you like. :slight_smile:

We're looking forward to meet you all!