New to the server

Rotsaw

New to the server

Post by Rotsaw » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:18 pm

Hello all! So I’m new around here. I stumbled upon this server and created a few toons and have been having fun running out a couple of the starter areas. Loving the old school feel just loving it.

So about me. I’m. A 44 year old husband and father. 3 children under 6 so my play time is random as can be. I’m as easy going as they come. Really the main reason I’m looking for a guild is for people to talk to while playing. I’m playing multiple toons and won’t be to cap any time soon. I know that’s not what most guilds are looking for. I need no help though. I don’t need items, help grinding, or anything like that. Just looking for friends to chat with and eventually play with.

Rp! Even though I play multiple toons I enjoy speaking in character. I do not know much about dnd although I have nothing against it. I can learn! One day I would like to raid again. It’s been a long time but I follow orders and enjoy it a lot. As far as pvp it will be awhile before I’m max level but I do LOVE to pvp.

I guess that’s it. Hope one of you has room for a guy like me!

Mrkrissatan

Re: New to the server

Post by Mrkrissatan » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:20 pm

Welcome to turtle wow, we're glad to have you with us :)

Torta

Post by Torta » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:24 pm

Welcome to Turtle WoW :) Join /world chat and our Discord to get to know our community!

Lexi

Post by Lexi » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:45 pm

Welcome, its always nice to see new faces, if you have any questions either reach out in world chat or ask on the forums, in my experience people overall are very friendly and helpful on this server.