[Alliance] <Moonlight Sanctum>

Shamballah

[Alliance] <Moonlight Sanctum>

Post by Shamballah » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:17 pm

Shades of the moon will last till it's warriors dare to fight United under the blessing of the great Goddess of Night.
Rest your path, and cure your illnesses through rivers of unaltered brotherhood.
Join the << Moonlight Sanctum >>
Moonlight Sanctum is a pure Cult of the Elune Goddess.

We will be making rituals to keep the balance of universe,
And entry rituals to purify the Soul and Body of those who join us.

Once the soul is pure, we can claim our unity,
Unite us all under the Moon shades,
And declare that we are prepared for the Fight.

- The Fisrt Ceremonies of Elune will happen in the Sanctuary of Aessina in Ashenvale.
Wich will be the first and Main basement of <Moonlight Sanctum>

< Moonlight Sanctum >

Chart

- Be free to live your real life first , you will not be condamned or excluded.
- Make this place a safe Haven, be loyal to the Clan, as we will travel together.
- RP and Well Spoken poetry is encouraged, not mandatory.
- No rush

At the moment The < Moonlight Sanctum > will recruit around lvl 15 and under.
So all the members in that range goes together through the game and xp part.

Everyone is welcome, so we enjoy the ride.

Organisation of the Guild

Hierarchy

the Head will be a Triangle between :

- The RP Lead and Storytelling of our Adventure ( Shamballah )
- The PVE Lead , someone experienced with Raids
- The PVP Lead could be me Also, but I will put an officer in charge of PVP

Then comes the Highest Circle of the Guild, The Circle of Elune.
With various Engaged & Loyal members into our conquest & story.

The High Circle of Elune will form a Council,
The Council of Wisdom that will be consulted for any inquiries, and charged of the Moon Cult.

- The Theme is based on the Elune Goddess Sacrements, but all races (other than Night Elves) will be welcome,
Only after they accepted to vow allegiance to Elune Goddess.
( Because I the great Priestess Decided that we shall open to any soul in seek of meaning )

For the RP of our guild, it will be based on two points :
- Your Own storytelling , Poetry , and Character.
- The Moon Cult, which we will Celebrate every New Moons and Full Moons.
We Will gather in different places of the game at these times, that we consider sacred.

- I will be the High Priestess in Charge of RP Missions, I will assign you and some members to a RP mission.
To serve our cause, and create a Kingdom or Secret Society. So we will convert people who just farm on a normal day, and ask them what are their beliefs, if they know the mysteries of the Great Goddess, and if they want to vow allegiance to her.

- I Will assign RP missions to group of explorers between 3 to 5 people, to explore the map of Azeroth & Kalimdor, to search for Sacred places for further rituals, or Secret Bases we could invest.

- We can too, offer Rituals of Elune to other guilds in search of sacraments, it's one of our missions.
( So other RP guilds will be free to contact us for merged events )

In the end, the guild is open to :

- Dreamers of all kinds
- Mature and Heartful peoples
- Role-Play Poets & Noble warriors of all kinds
- People actualy leveling Around lvl 15 and Under
- Casual players having a life beside the game
- Hardcore Gamers who want to help to structure the PVE advancements of the guild
( If they are willing to, So they open the gates to other players of the guild who play less )
- PVP freaks of all kinds , thirsty of ferocious organized battles.

- And a good healthy distance reminding us that we are here to enjoy our time, no rush.

For Joining /w ( Shamballah ) in game.

Blessing of Elune be with you.

Tortuga

Re: [Alliance] <Moonlight Sanctum>

Post by Tortuga » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:04 am

I Will assign RP missions to group of explorers between 3 to 5 people, to explore the map of Azeroth & Kalimdor, to search for Sacred places for further rituals, or Secret Bases we could invest.
Somewhere in Ashenvale, there is a Shadowleaf Infantry Outpost, a leftover of yet another RP guild <Shadowleaf Infantry> (they were elves-only). Last time someone has seen it was this September (discord message), and if the admins did not remove it, maybe you could use it when it's time to get to Ashenvale.
(I don't know the exact location, maybe I'll try to find it these days, but no promises)

Gheor

Post by Gheor » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:31 am

The Cult of Elune is very strict, having only night elven women join.
Not here to rain on your parade, but if I see an orc or undead celebrating Elune, I will point and laugh.
-
Narrative Design for Turtle WoW

Roxanneflowers

Post by Roxanneflowers » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:50 pm

Tortuga wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:04 am
Somewhere in Ashenvale, there is a Shadowleaf Infantry Outpost, a leftover of yet another RP guild <Shadowleaf Infantry> (they were elves-only). Last time someone has seen it was this September (discord message), and if the admins did not remove it, maybe you could use it when it's time to get to Ashenvale.

(I don't know the exact location, maybe I'll try to find it these days, but no promises)
East of Astranaar on the north side of the road, halfway to Raynewood Retreat.

Shamballah

Post by Shamballah » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:29 pm

Mephistopheles wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:31 am
The Cult of Elune is very strict, having only night elven women join.
Not here to rain on your parade, but if I see an orc or undead celebrating Elune, I will point and laugh.
I do not obey to the Orders of Darnassus.
I am a dissident Priestess, and chose to open the Ancient Moon Cult to any soul.

My heart and reason told me that any soul in search of the Depths of the Moon, Should be given a chance, if other Elves refuse to, I am then the first to open this gate. And take this under my responsability. Free to Darnassus to judge me.

We are not only Proud elves keeping their wisdom for themselves, I am ready to fight the Horde, The Alliance, or Even Darnassus, if they attack some of us, our basements, or our beliefs.

I will be glad to welcome Humans, dwarfs, and gnomes in our ranks.
Even if the Moon Cult is Still engaged by the Elvan Priestesses of the Moon.
Still they can be our Moon Warriors, and part of the Wisdom Council.

And even if we're unlikely to see the Horde within us, if they can't find peace in their own faction, maybe I could even offer them some rest within the <Moonlight Sanctum>. That's how we are. Generous and warm with those who've lost their ways.

Gheor

Post by Gheor » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:52 pm

Then you'd be vagrants, not accepted anywhere Alliance and Horde holds land, good choice, I wish to see it prosper.
-
Narrative Design for Turtle WoW

Shamballah

Post by Shamballah » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:41 am

Mephistopheles wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:52 pm
Then you'd be vagrants, not accepted anywhere Alliance and Horde holds land, good choice, I wish to see it prosper.
We belong to the Alliance,

As I said to open the Rituals, to all the Races of the Alliance.
And not only the Elves, so it seems a very diplomatic act within all the kingdoms involved.

Much trying to gather them, rather than splitting against.
It would be sad that welcoming a lost soul in our temple would be considered as an open war.
It is not.

If we welcome the Horde, it is an exception.
And to keep in good terms with the Alliance, we could ask this exception to happen only in our territory.
For the sake of the Moon Cult , to treat all beings asking for forgiveness equaly.

Then the Alliance will tell us, if they consider it as a diplomatic act, or if they consider it forbidden.
Last edited by Shamballah on Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tortuga

Post by Tortuga » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:20 am

Mephistopheles wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:52 pm
Say, like the Cenarion Circle. Not accepted anywhere, right?

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:03 pm

Shamballah wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:41 am

We belong to the Alliance,

As I said to open the Rituals, to all the Races of the Alliance.
And not only the Elves, so it seems a very diplomatic act within all the kingdoms involved.

Much trying to gather them, rather than splitting against.
It would be sad that welcoming a lost soul in our temple would be considered as an open war.
It is not.

If we welcome the Horde, it is an exception.
And to keep in good terms with the Alliance, we could ask this exception to happen only in our territory.
For the sake of the Moon Cult , to treat all beings asking for forgiveness equaly.

Then the Alliance will tell us, if they consider it as a diplomatic act, or if they consider it forbidden.
So you'll accept orc warlocks if Thrall, Bolvar and Tyrande will give their ok to ya?
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Shamballah

Post by Shamballah » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:58 pm

Yes.

As I said, an exception, is unlikely to happen.

But I'm only speaking from my own perception,
I would heal an ennemy to cease the war. If he's seeking for forgiveness.

But maybe they will get a less compassionate perception,
And then give me the order to close the Sanctuary to the Horde faction.

Wich I would then understand, and take action for, with regrets.

Shamballah

Post by Shamballah » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:00 am

I will make the previous post more short and precise.

The Moonlight Sanctum will now just be a RP Haven,

Many guilds already do PVE and PVP, so I just choose now to only gather people who are really here for RP.

Ready just to talk under the moon for hours, far of any battle, but heading to if we want to.

And explore various places of Azeroth, for the sake of being in good company.

Laurent

Post by Laurent » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:35 pm

I'd certainly be interested! There's some conflict with Elune and my night elf character at the moment, but I was hoping to maybe *eventually* sort that out. Would I be able to within this guild?

Shamballah

Post by Shamballah » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:27 am

Laurent wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:35 pm
I'd certainly be interested! There's some conflict with Elune and my night elf character at the moment, but I was hoping to maybe *eventually* sort that out. Would I be able to within this guild?
I answered you by PM.

Weratundrina

Post by Weratundrina » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:16 pm

Hi, I would like to join with my nightelf Mhala. I am not that much into the lore, but this speaks to me on a real life level ;)