Looking for folks to level with!

Kamo18

Looking for folks to level with!

Post by Kamo18 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:02 pm

Hey turtle wow peeps

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post lmk if there is a better place to find people to play with.

I made an account earlier this year but I play off and on so I'm still pretty new to this community. I love this server but most of the players I see are way higher level than me so I rarely interact with other players. I rarely see players my level and hardly ever get the chance to level with others. Going solo in vanilla is so much more challenging, I would love to group with some folks and just do some quests and dungeons.

Just looking for some chill people to play with, I’m a very friendly and mellow person. I haven't played WoW since I was a kid and even then I barely played so I don't really know all the ins and out of WoW. I play this game very casually, I would prefer to play with people who aren’t super intense about wiping and not knowing every dungeon by heart.

I have a bunch of different characters ranging from like level 6 to 28, but I would be more than happy to start a new character either alliance or horde. I use MRP so some light RP would be a plus for me but I'm not picky.

I live on the west coast so my time zone is PST. I’m generally free in the evenings but shooting me a message on discord to plan a time to play would work best for me. Lmk if you'd be interested.

Sinphonite

Re: Looking for folks to level with!

Post by Sinphonite » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:00 pm

I'd be interested, pretty much in exactly the same boat. West coast, overnight worker, filthy casual, played a bit before but was never super in to it, and cool with rp.

I'm mostly a horde player though. Not sure where your characters loyalties lie. With a handful between 5 and 22 while I figure out which I want to focus on.

Edit: Tried finding you on discord, no luck.

Valenaryn

Re: Looking for folks to level with!

Post by Valenaryn » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:59 pm

i live on west coast, and just started playing here on TurtleWoW, i have never played and would like to have some friends to play with. I have a lvl 2 Dwarf hunter named Rivenstar, but i will reroll to play with grp