< Stromgarde Brigade > is recruiting!

Tsonev

< Stromgarde Brigade > is recruiting!

Post by Tsonev » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:34 pm

As you glance upon the notice board a withered, old piece of paper catches your glance. Loosely nailed to the wood, although aged with yellow sides and crumpled corners, the ink on it looks fresh and still rich of color. Your hand moves, as if magically pulled toward the note, the logo of the fallen city Stromgarde lights up in golden hues by the sun. With your heart beating strong in your chest, eyes darting over the text and hands shaking from excitement you read the finely written announcement:

Join the Stromgarde Brigade!

The Brigade is looking for brave men and women alike to turn the odds in our favor and claim this great city back from the grasp of the vile Syndicate!

Our allies have abandoned us, the filthy Syndicate and the barbaric ogres have infiltrated Stromgarde. Once one of the most powerful kingdoms, now little more than a battlefield covered with the bodies of our brothers and sisters, we shall not stand for this. The war may have slowed us down, but it will not slow down our spirits. The spirits to fight, to stand tall in the face of danger, to survive in the direst of moments! Let’s show them why our color is red as we soak their blood in our uniforms, let’s close our fist as our wounds ache and let us spread our wings to show them that no matter what happens, we will fly high and mighty, squashing anyone that stands against us. Set sail to our base in the Arathi highlands and join our ranks as brethren. Our forces include not only brave warriors and spellcasters, but also builders, craftsmen and medics that aid the soldiers and help for rebuilding our city.

We are warriors, we are family, We. Are. The. Stromgarde Brigade!

<Stromgarde Brigade> is looking for brave soldiers willing to fight for the glory of our fallen kingdom. We are a new Alliance RP leveling guild. We want to gather a friendly group of players interested in Warcraft lore wanting to do both some military and casual RP. We will focus on Alliance kingdoms lore (mainly Stromgarde). All classes and Alliance races are welcome. Message me (Bozhidar in game) or any member of the guild that is online for an invite.

Credits to Paarthurnax for helping me for this post!

Some OOC: I originally wanted to create some “old Alliance Seven Kingdoms themed guild” ,but I realized that it is too broad to be successfully implemented( the guild won’t have a real focus). I choose Stromgarde, because the story of the whole kingdom is criminally underrated + it is in the game (unlike other Alliance kingdoms with little to no presence at all). I am very eager to organize some RP events after we gain some presence in the server. I hope to find people who are interested and like the idea of Stromgarde-themed guild. See you in Azeroth!
Last edited by Tsonev on Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cervantes

Re: < Stromgarde Brigade > is recruiting!

Post by Cervantes » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:04 pm

Sign me up!

This an awesome idea, Stromgarde has got a tragic back story.
My D&D Character grandfather was a great warrior from Stromgarde, I'm not playing that character on this server he was my original wow character but i'm playing a different Paladin who would answer the call of Stromgarde.
Seymour Siegfried Jones
Holy Knight

Tsonev

Re: < Stromgarde Brigade > is recruiting!

Post by Tsonev » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:59 pm

Thanks for your interest! Message me in Discord (Tsonev#3464) or some of our members online in game if you haven't already. Glad to see quite a big interest so fast.