Guilds & Groups

Torta

Guilds & Groups

Post by Torta » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:27 pm

The Vanilla world of Azeroth has always been a harsh place. It doesn't allow for mistakes, or forgive wanderers venturing off the beaten path. Adventurers poking their nose into the affairs of the Ancients is the most offensive act one can commit against her.

It is a harsh environment for anyone to battle through alone.

Going to a new world for adventure is always better with friends, a supportive guild, and just like-minded people.

Lead a group, through those challenging dungeons, and build that group into a guild to conquer the hardest encounters on Azeroth!

Dzigibau

Re: Guilds & Groups

Post by Dzigibau » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:17 pm

HORDE PLAYERS!!!!Lets make arrangements for one BIG HORDE guild to start with . So we can quest together and do low level dungeons for start, helping each other. I think it would be nice to meet in OG tavern ASAP after 6th October and discuss about Guild name and all other things....Please do write what you think about it. smiling_turtle_head

>>"Lok-Tar Ogar!"<<
turtle_tongue_head "Resistance is futile!!!" turtle_tongue_head

Lythandra

Post by Lythandra » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:11 pm

We have one already. It's "The Wayfarers".

Dzigibau

Post by Dzigibau » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:43 am

Save one spot for me then smiling_turtle_head
turtle_tongue_head "Resistance is futile!!!" turtle_tongue_head

Dragonsedai

Post by Dragonsedai » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:46 pm

Anyone have an Alliance Guild planned?

Wyke

Post by Wyke » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:20 pm

I dont have one planned but I will be happy to take part. I will be honest in saying I am not much of an RP player but I do like to get involved in guild activities and help others. I actually get more enjoyment out of helping someone than I do out of farming some mats or training a skill or grinding some rep.

It looks like the horde are getting themselves ready but I am going to just play things by ear once launch day goes live. I expect nothing from a guild other than some banter in /g and a few instance runs when my time allows.

Maybe our paths will cross, maybe our battles will be united.

Dragonsedai

Post by Dragonsedai » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:21 pm

BloodGulch [H] NA/EU

Our guild is not focused on RP but we welcome Rpers to our ranks if they want a welcoming raid environment.

If you are interested know that it will be a helpful friendly guild that can and will clear content. If all you care about is YOUR loot and YOUR progress don't bother. This is not the guild for you.

Our goal on the server is to progress through all the dungeon and raid content Vanilla WoW has to offer. At a pace that is welcome to someone with obligations outside of WoW and allows for people to level to 60 at a relaxed pace without feeling left behind.

As we don't have a filled roster I can't nail down definitive raid times.

Raiding will be on weekends. Weekdays might be added if there is a demand for it but assume weekend raiding for now.

Between 11am CST and 9pm CST is our projected raid starting times. As we fill the roster and get a sense of when a majority of members can make the raid times a time will be set.

We are looking to recruit NA and EU players currently to allow the most flexibility for grouping through the leveling process.

Bring your friends and family. smiling_turtle_head Let's fill the guild roster with good people who happen to play WoW.

Last edited by Dragonsedai on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gropy

Post by Gropy » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:33 pm

<Delvers Inc> Alliance, Light RP, casual guild.

Focused around adventuring and profiting, our goal is to clear every dungeon and eventurally every raid.

When you join youll be considered an Employee, but you have free reign to do whatever you want. The guild will influenced by community driven events and activities. We only ask you to be nice and friendly, the company is there as a safe place where we will guide eachother and be awesome.

Going into a raid our theme is that your character have been hired to raid the instance (stealing wealth) and then share the acquaired vulnerables.

The guild chat will be OOC, and we are considering weekend raiding.
And in more technical terms we aim for being the nr1 alliance guild over time and clear BWL at some point, all while having fun.
I'll try to bring a storyline to the raids and give you a reason to attend them.

Everyone is welcomed to be hired and join the Company

Discord: https://discord.gg/dd4TfQ

Parcival

Post by Parcival » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:48 pm

Mmmm, that light RP guild sounds nice. Might just take you up for that!

Blackrobe

Post by Blackrobe » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:07 pm

Someone pls make Tauren only RP guild or I gonna be forced to roll Alliance.. crying_turtle

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:00 pm

I posted this elsewhere on the forums, thought I'd add it here:

The Thunder Ale Brewing Co is the oldest and largest brewery in all of Azeroth. You can sample some of our fine Thunder Ale by talking to the innkeeper at the Kharanos Inn in Dun Morogh. We're always looking for new employees who enjoy drinking, adventuring, and a bit of lite roleplay.

Contact me or any of our members for an invite!

https://thunderale.shivtr.com/

NOTE: We are a North American guild and upon reaching the endgame we will set raid times according to NA time zones. We do not require our members to roleplay, but we do encourage it.

Gentlepirate

Post by Gentlepirate » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:18 am

Is that <Delvers Inc> guild still active?
Charcters:
Rayleigh Dunham, Mage

Musse

Post by Musse » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:01 pm

Tauren Runners, tauren only guild, is now created. Welcome all tauren!

Wenzel

Post by Wenzel » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:28 pm

Making a slow and steady return, the <Wayfarers> are back in business to fulfill your need for family, community, adventure, and lots of high-quality roleplay to boot!

Whisper Tyria, Lornna, or Will ingame, or looks for us on the Turtle WoW Discord! (Wenzel, Tiny Beekeeper, Will)

Therealmartcm

Post by Therealmartcm » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:00 pm

"We are a syndicate, we make profit, we work for ourselves and we fight like brothers in arms" Redwater Syndicate is a RP-PvE guild that is looking for people to join its ranks, do you think you have what it takes to join a syndicate? Tell me your in-game name if you are interested!

Ravencrowx

Post by Ravencrowx » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:00 pm

Anyone got a good leveling guild they'd recommend?

Mrtttf

Post by Mrtttf » Thu May 11, 2023 2:11 pm

can anyone told me how to bulid a new guild? is there have some limits? I have finash the Gulid Registration Form (10 players) .but i cant talk with the Guild Registration NPC...