The <Scarlet Crusade> | Hardcore Roleplaying Guild

Romanov131

The <Scarlet Crusade> | Hardcore Roleplaying Guild

Post by Romanov131 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:55 pm

"'Can you not see it, brothers and sisters? There is but one way to wipe the Scourge from the face of Azeroth. The Scarlet Crusade offers you the protection that you so desperately desire, and if you will pledge yourself to us, surely we will reach our ultimate goal. Defy us, and you will be dispatched in a blaze of golden light unlike any you have ever witnessed."'
Scarlet Commander Mograine
ImageImage

To the far north of the human kingdoms stands an isolated order, one dedicated to the eradication of all unliving and those who support or tolerate them.
It’s members, trying to reclaim what is rightfully theirs, constantly face unspeakable horrors. Wading into battle with zealous fervor, slashing and hacking until they either fall or vanquish all enemies. Abandoned by their allies, with sole faith in the Light left in their hearts, with a purpose of avenging their families and cleansing the taint of undead.
People call them madmen, zealots and traitors without realizing that they are the last bastion of humanity in these forsaken lands. Those who oppose them or dare set foot in their holy sites shall be purged without hesitation.

For the Scarlet Crusade shall smite the wicked and drive evil from Lordaeron.

The guild is focused around the events involving the Scarlet Crusade in it's current state in the classic timeline.
People who want to join must take into consideration few things:

The Crusade is NOT some purified version of itself without the corrupt leaders/dreadlord or any other fantasy similar to that. It is as evil, fanatical and misunderstood as it is described in the game or the comics, keeping it as close to lore as possible.
Those who join must be ready to give up on everything and start leveling their human characters in the northern parts of the Eastern Kingdoms, as true descendants of Lordaeron.
Your starting zone as a human will be Tirisfal Glades and those who refuse to accept that will be expelled.

Requirements:
Race: Human character (only human characters will be allowed in the Crusade with no exceptions);
Classes: All classes except Warlock and Shadow Priest (exception could be made based on Mataus the Wrathcaster’s lore who was a Warlock part of the Crusade);
Dedication: All initiates must have a reasonable cause to join and then prove it in battle against both Scourge and Forsaken forces;
Ties to the Alliance: The Church of the Holy Light has branded the Scarlet faith as heretical and currently the Alliance broke all ties with the Scarlet Crusade. The Alliance is constantly sending assassins to murder officials of the Crusade and is considered by our members as an act of war.
Humans who approach should be viewed with suspicion of being infected by the Plague while other races must be engaged on sight.
Cities like Stormwind and Ironforge are NOT to be visited without hiding your identity of being part of the Crusade(without wearing Scarlet tabard or armor);
Dress code: All members are required to wear red-colored gear suitable to the Scarlet Crusade at all the time – while doing events or while leveling in Tirisfal Glades/Plaguelands, except for visiting cities of the Alliance.

For more information you can contact Isillien ingame.

Last edited by Romanov131 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kazgrim

Re: The <Scarlet Crusade> | Hardcore Roleplaying Guild

Post by Kazgrim » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:06 pm

For Lordaeron

~ Arkhan Morrow
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:25 pm

Curse you! Now I'm itching all over to roll a human priest!
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server on WoW Status & TopG.org & Xtreme100.com & Top100Arena.com.

Seelenschmied

Post by Seelenschmied » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:42 am

Dang, was hyped about a Scarlet Crusade guild, but then read the "grind to 60 without quests and vendors" part and nah... big letdown :(

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:08 am

Seelenschmied wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:42 am
Dang, was hyped about a Scarlet Crusade guild, but then read the "grind to 60 without quests and vendors" part and nah... big letdown :(
There's a remark on that part. Hide your identity. smiling_turtle
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server on WoW Status & TopG.org & Xtreme100.com & Top100Arena.com.

Seelenschmied

Post by Seelenschmied » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:18 pm

Sinrek wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:08 am
Seelenschmied wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:42 am
There's a remark on that part. Hide your identity. smiling_turtle
unhappy_turtle_head

Liszt

Post by Liszt » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:40 pm

Is this guild still active?

Romanov131

Post by Romanov131 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:00 pm

Liszt wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:40 pm
Is this guild still active?
It is yet most of us don't have no time at all to be ingame unfortunately. sad_turtle_head

Mikeloss

Post by Mikeloss » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:56 pm

This sounds like a great idea although harsh and rigorous.
I think the Turtle RP Community is in need of some role-playing factions that can oppose each other seen that the Horde is still organizing itself since the arrival of Thrall in Kalimdor. Until the banners of the Horde are raised against the Alliance it would be nice to see some organized battles and clashes between Human Divisions and Sub-factions.

I would contribute to the Crusade but it seems to be lacking some leadership and I just started my adventure in the Eastern Kingdoms myself. If the Crusade shows its presence and Zeal to defend its ideals I would pledge myself to its cause.

Much Love insidious_turtle

Elvesareop

Post by Elvesareop » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:30 pm

This sounds like a ton of fun. But I am a bit confused about the rules and how skills, mounts and professions would be learned and such. And how the disguised system works and if any experience or many can be made while disguised or just mob grinding in the North from level 1.
Can I ask if there is a place used by the guild as a base? And if there's a way of not being hostile to the crusader npcs?
Regardless, I'd love to give it a shot and join the crusade. insidious_turtle

Beowulfsale

Post by Beowulfsale » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:56 pm

I love the idea. Can I join?