Looking for Youtube Streamers!

Torta

Looking for Youtube Streamers!

Post by Torta » Tue May 07, 2019 1:41 am

Greetings!

The Turtle WoW team is looking for a dedicated streamer. This person would be considered the "Official" streamer for the Turtle WoW project. We need someone who is willing to help promote the Turtle WoW brand by explaining our unique features, and special content. This collaboration will be meant to benefit both the streamer, and the project. We will promote the stream via in-game announcements, as well as Discord, and our Facebook page.

We are looking for an individual who has an outgoing personality, and loves playing on Turtle WoW over anything else. Those who are interested should be well spoken, and be comfortable using a microphone and webcam while streaming (webcam is not required, but would be beneficial).

Anyone who is interested in this opportunity, or would like more info, should contact Torta#2728 or Tokka#2295 on Discord: https://discord.gg/mBGxmHy

Hope you all have an amazing weekend in Azeroth!

Grahmcrappers

Re: Looking for Youtube Streamers!

Post by Grahmcrappers » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:04 pm

-- though i have haulted my internet exploration quest since before the Virus happened. Well what can i say the government has me at home, trying to live my initial dreams. i am working on getting the darker nights working, that's how i found this thread. But anyway, as i was saying, i have been trying to excite myself to give my real dreams another try, and start playing as much vanilla wow for as much Real$ as possible (currently 0$) but in this short time of about 6 months, i have learned some ins and outs of the twitch game, i stream on both youtube and twitch at the same time, But have never even edited my first video, life has sucked that dedication out of me, as of now. i hope to reclaim my previous efforts. you asked, i delivered.

Malonze

Post by Malonze » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:58 am

Posted in 2019 so looks like im a lil late to the party here.. while ive known about your server for a long time, i only just started recently playing and im having fun even at low levels. Ive been making videos and streaming turtle wow this last week or two. You are welcomed to use any footage from me :3

I also make cosplay / larp and even just fun irl art items. I can make something for Turtle wow to be a give away at some point!

Demonith88

Post by Demonith88 » Thu May 19, 2022 8:14 pm

I am starting to do stream tomorrow with my channel and see how it goes my chat do not watch this kind of games but i like WoW and will try to start tomorrow with this server cause i like RP and like WoW and i am kind of mature and love to chill around see u tomorrow <3

Demonith88

Post by Demonith88 » Fri May 20, 2022 5:02 am