Suggestion: Back to x1 Rates?

Torta

Re: Suggestion: Back to x1 Rates?

Post by Torta » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:53 pm

Badling wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:27 pm

Will the extra levels to get full exp be kept on quests?
Yes. Questing > grinding.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:51 pm

With all the tools available to normal stats (progressive) levellers I see no point to increase XP gain any further. We'll make more quests anyway so there will be no need for grinding XP.

Whatever you do, let me have my precious Loremaster's Glyph and Exhaustion one. No XP is a treasure as well, since I use it for instances.

0.5 XP rates is my everything I ever wanted. Besides transmog, that is. PLZ
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server HERE.

Waremtae

Post by Waremtae » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:57 pm

Rate should be at least 1x as standard.

Supremorie

Post by Supremorie » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:22 pm

I exclusively play hardcore across all my characters, but I think 1x rates would be really helpful. I choose hardcore in part because with 0.7x exp already, I didn't see a reason not to choose hardcore for the rewards. There's a very high likelihood I'd level an alt 'normally' if the rates went back.
Yaelira Oakheart | Sentinel Lyshaera Amberglave
Xiaji'fon | Mok'hana Grimtongue
Feel free to interact ICly if you see me!

Choogroovy

Post by Choogroovy » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:31 pm

Howdy, Chucknorris here. Fine to go to x1 rates. Hardcore option for those who enjoy questing has worked groovily for me.

Firevulcan

Post by Firevulcan » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:48 pm

Badling wrote:
Or perhaps even toggle progressive rates even (if its worth the trouble to add as an option). [...]

[...] Perhaps even a 2x option, some people like me somehow joined turtle server with the only goal of running dungeons and making friends! insidious_turtle

/Smultron
I think that this is a really good idea! I have a bunch of friends who want to play here with the goal of running dungeons/raids!
Add transmog too to make @Smultron happy while you're at it, heh satisfied_turtle

Nythus

Post by Nythus » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:47 am

Yeah x1 rates is a good choice

Axoc

Post by Axoc » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:04 am

Badling wrote:

Perhaps even a 2x option, some people like me somehow joined turtle server with the only goal of running dungeons and making friends! insidious_turtle

/Smultron
This would be cool.
YES to 1x change.

Reidforspeed

Post by Reidforspeed » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:08 am

Firevulcan wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:48 pm
Badling wrote:
Or perhaps even toggle progressive rates even (if its worth the trouble to add as an option). [...]

[...] Perhaps even a 2x option, some people like me somehow joined turtle server with the only goal of running dungeons and making friends! insidious_turtle

/Smultron
I think that this is a really good idea! I have a bunch of friends who want to play here with the goal of running dungeons/raids!
Add transmog too to make @Smultron happy while you're at it, heh satisfied_turtle
Yes please try to integrate transmog somehow. Nothing breaks character for me more than having to constantly switch gear when leveling just to not die fighting mobs my level (assuming im not attacked first, then i gota run away and change again).

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:40 am

I'd support moving to 1x rate as well! Thanks for asking the community for feedback :)

Realnicolbolas

Post by Realnicolbolas » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:04 am

Wait a minute... XP rates were lowered
YES YES YES! Do turn them back to x1! i don't get to play very often and when i do i do not want the last stage of my leveling to take longer!

Firz

Post by Firz » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:23 am

I'm new here and choose hardcore path however I didn't even know that the rates are different.

In my opinion main problem lies in lack of adverts around the internet.
I just found you because I was looking for PvE server and then later on I discovered all those cool features.
Mohawk - Troll Hunter

Breidr

Post by Breidr » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:36 am

Firz wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:23 am
I'm new here and choose hardcore path however I didn't even know that the rates are different.

In my opinion main problem lies in lack of adverts around the internet.
I just found you because I was looking for PvE server and then later on I discovered all those cool features.
Similar situation here, but I knew about the new features and that's what drew me here. Was not even aware of the progressive rates. I will always choose the hardcore path, but I can see getting rid of the changed rates otherwise. I didn't even know they were changed and this could prevent future confusion as most folks aren't like me.

Torta

Post by Torta » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:32 am

Looks like the majority stands for x1 :)

Tirsh

Post by Tirsh » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:45 am

I really like the slower leveling speed of hardcore, but since that option is there the standard rate should be at least 1x imo - for leveling alts and such.