Paladin: Holy Strike

Sinrek

Re: Paladin: Holy Strike

Post by Sinrek » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:30 pm

Momo as a constant for dps according to dos meters... My guess Gifted's account has been hijacked.
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server HERE.

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:30 pm

Sinrek wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:30 pm
Momo as a constant for dps according to dos meters... My guess Gifted's account has been hijacked.
Heh, anything is possible...

Like I said, I don't really look at the dps meters closely. It's possible Momo showed-up late to raid and I just happened to look at the meters right when Momo caught-up to Chlothar. I don't remember looking at the dps meters and seeing paladins near the top let alone in the top spot ever during raids. That's what caught my eye...

I don't want raiders dropping their mains for paladin alts because of balance issues.

~Gifted

Chlothar

Post by Chlothar » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:00 am

Ofc the dps boost on Chlothar is because of holy strike, i mean adding a dps spell without any noteable dps improvement would`nt make any sense. I really like holy strike but deep in my heart i am a vanilly purist and any change made changes the game experience. That`s how i feel about holy strike, it`s nice to have, but it changed the game from how it always has been.
But in comparison my elemental shaman pretty much outdpses Chlothar and Momo and it`s also a hybrid class.