PvP Changelog

Pompa

Re: PvP Changelog

Post by Pompa » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:45 pm

When we had WSG as 1vs1 some players were wintrading or even queueing with two accounts.
Turtle developer.

If you love us, vote for us!

Korkis

Post by Korkis » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:23 am

Pompa wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:45 pm
When we had WSG as 1vs1 some players were wintrading or even queueing with two accounts.
And now players queue, see 3 overgeared hordies, and leave WSG for good. Problem solved!

Xerron

Post by Xerron » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:29 am

Korkis wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:23 am
Pompa wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:45 pm
And now players queue, see 3 overgeared hordies, and leave WSG for good. Problem solved!
This is false.
E.R.

Vindicatus

Post by Vindicatus » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:11 pm

How I wish Alterac Valley would activate. I've seen it open once in 3 months for L60's and that was before my character was 60. *sighs wistfully*

Mercyheal86

Post by Mercyheal86 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:50 am

Y'all folks who love to battle are going to have to make a concentrated effort to plan your fighting in advance just like with raids to make it work. There are a lot of people who aren't 60 still, and most people are more focused on that tedious grind than anything--and then there's the altaholics who take even longer.

Don't give up hope for PvP improvement. I've seen plenty of people who are lower level eager to join the fray once their level allows. I used to PvP all the time when I was on retail--I just got burnt out of it after doing it for so long. I'm more focused on getting to 60 than anything, and it's not even out of the realm of possibility that I'll queue up eventually.

I know it's frustrating for many, but just be patient, it will get better with time.

-- Much love, Gracemourn <3
"I've come to Arthas this land!" insidious_turtle

Goresigur

Post by Goresigur » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:44 pm

[email protected]@!=Plainsrunning has been disabled on Battlegrounds. ===>>>

Maybe it would be better if you couldn't use spells during Plainsrunning instead of blocking it on BG, but what if I use and fight on World, it's already called me a dick, because I use this, it wasn't something like that before, I went to BG before everybody knew what each race and class on this server is associated with, there were no quarrels before but when it comes to losing, the Allies scream to the right and left that it's not fair, with what you are egoists you can try to make a character at 0.5 you start playing and here you can't use Plainsrunning and you are forced to use mount but you don't have to buy it. You take the main reason why I chose this race.

[email protected]@!=Character power restoration has been increased during the BG pre-start period for 30 seconds. ===>>>

I have a question is BG is for players what they can play or not fully functional?
I understand that it's cool at the entrance but imagine the possibility that there is 3Aliants and 2Hords comes in third and has a bussta for 30s of no rage, mana or energy. Not fair at all.

[email protected]@!=Character power restoration has been increased upon resurrection on the Battleground for 10 seconds. ===>>>

And finally my favorites totally not needed and not fair. Boost for 10s for full mana, energy and rage. A paradise for warriors. At every start a warrior has 100 rage points, this is some nonsense, everyone knows that warriors must get or drink a potion to get a point which gives the most rage or use one of the spells. Fighting after such a fight with such a warrior is unfair in advance, I'm just wondering what Admin will do now. Even buff work if you ressurect some one in battle includding reincarnation.

Xerron

Post by Xerron » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:52 pm

Goresigur wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:44 pm
[email protected]@!=Plainsrunning has been disabled on Battlegrounds. ===>>>

Maybe it would be better if you couldn't use spells during Plainsrunning instead of blocking it on BG
Yeah, cause running with the flag at 100% speed is fair !
E.R.

Goresigur

Post by Goresigur » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:10 pm

Cause Druid running travel form with flag, Cause Shaman running wolfghost, Cause Hunter with cheet aspect, whanna speak more? Why is only blocked only on BG? And not all over the world Plainsrunning. You have a pain in the ass that tauren has something like this, and what would you say that warriors don't have a charge & ince on BG or mages plimorph or palladins shields or warlocks can't cast fear ect. BEGINNING THE GAME HERE YOU KNOW ALLIANTS VERY GOOD WHAT TAURENS HAVE, YOU TAKE FUN FROM TAURENS ? BECAUSE ALLIANTS LOSE MANY BGS, so I am asking Admin to correct or allow PLAINSRUNNING completely or I will try to remove it completely.

Xerron

Post by Xerron » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:42 pm

Goresigur wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:10 pm
Cause Druid running travel form with flag, Cause Shaman running wolfghost, Cause Hunter with cheet aspect, whanna speak more? Why is only blocked only on BG? And not all over the world Plainsrunning. You have a pain in the ass that tauren has something like this, and what would you say that warriors don't have a charge & ince on BG or mages plimorph or palladins shields or warlocks can't cast fear ect. BEGINNING THE GAME HERE YOU KNOW ALLIANTS VERY GOOD WHAT TAURENS HAVE, YOU TAKE FUN FROM TAURENS ? BECAUSE ALLIANTS LOSE MANY BGS, so I am asking Admin to correct or allow PLAINSRUNNING completely or I will try to remove it completely.
travelform / aspect speeds are like 30% and 40% not 100%, big difference
aspect has a huge penalty for getting hit and ghost wolf can be dispelled
E.R.

Goresigur

Post by Goresigur » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:51 pm

In Plainsrunning i get hit i get slow down speed to 60% if i got hit more in time i 30% and to 0. 3 fast hit i get autodispell plainsrunning. Learn mechanics.

Goresigur

Post by Goresigur » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:56 pm

Plainsrunning has the same rights as normal riding a mount. If tauren on BG were in Alliants the problem with the machine would disappear but it appeared at the hordes because it caused that they lost. Again, we're going to the point that the Allies must learn to lose, I don't have a problem with it and I don't shout that I wasn't honestly hooked up, that's what I'm aiming for. As if the tauren were in the alliants, you wouldn't have suckers.

Goresigur

Post by Goresigur » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:02 pm

So I have an offer for Admin, I am asking you to restore Plainsrunning for one week, but also to mix teams on BG to make them mixed up, even if it bothers you that most of the good PvP players are in the Horde, we'll see if you change your mind.

Xerron

Post by Xerron » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:03 pm

Goresigur wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:56 pm
Plainsrunning has the same rights as normal riding a mount.
Correct ! But I can't carry the flag mounted ! You can. Is that fair and balanced ?
E.R.

Goresigur

Post by Goresigur » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:39 pm

WoW Classic is not Balanced! Ask Warriors!

Goresigur

Post by Goresigur » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:45 pm

but still Plainsrunning don`t work like usual mount u need time to have speed 100% and any hit lower your speed to 60 more to 30 and to 0 each hit lower by this type. But still cann`t use in combat,indoors and water.