Guild Housing & RP Campaign's Scripts

Torta

Guild Housing & RP Campaign's Scripts

Post by Torta » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:44 am

Greetings!

In the past few weeks, I’ve been asked a lot if we’re building Guild Houses for real money.

No, it’s not true. Not a single guild house has been built for donations. For now it will stay this way: I don’t want a paywall to hold some of the roleplay stories on hold, just because people don’t have a place to gather together.

However, if you feel that you are not sure if you want to stay on a server and don’t have a solid story behind your guild - be rational and do not request such a time-consuming thing.

From now and so on, to request a guild house, you must have at least 15 active members (online at least once a week) in your guild.

So, how does it work?

Guild Housing:
  • Pick a free building in the open world (or a place for a camp), make a screenshot of this location and its map mark.
  • Provide me (Torta#2728 on Discord) the following information: your guild name and the purpose of this gathering spot (the decorations will depend on it)
  • You can request one scripted NPC (mostly players ask for someone who's talking about their guild).
  • You’ll get an Innkeeper, or, optionally a shortcut to get to your base.
  • You can request one repair NPC.
  • Provide a name and the desired look for each NPC (we can not create custom armour for the NPC so I mostly just pick something that’s looking closer to given description).
  • You’ll get a mailbox.
  • You’ll get a lot of decorations and game objects. You may request something specific, but for some cases, I may consider to not place it in the world if it doesn’t exist separately from the terrain or doesn’t fit the general look.
  • You’ll get door sign or a pointer with your guild’s name.
  • You’ll get Guild Regulation’s papers: write me your guild rule set if you want it to exist as a real item in the game which others can read. A bunch will be provided to a guild master for further distribution.
The base will be built when I have time to do so. It can be done in 2 days (more or less depending on holidays) and can be delayed for a few weeks or even a month.

RP Campaign Scripting:

If you want any NPC summons, request it at least 1 week before the event, I’ll create you an item which will help you to summon the desired creature only for the roleplay purpose: no loot, low damage but a lot of HP to spend some minutes in a spectacular fight with it.

If you want any server-wide announcements about your event, request it at least 1 week before the event. I’ll provide you with the item with your text which will allow you to create announcements yourself.

This type of changes can be applied only with the server restart. The only maintenance we should have is Wednesday night, so even if your event is on Saturday, everything you need should be ready on Tuesday and deployed on Wednesday. Do not request changes after the maintenance.

Any other specific requests are to be discussed.
This is also a free feature.

If I’m not available/busy/ill to do any of this on some particular week, this will not happen and you’ll have to use your good ol’ imagination. I'm never available for a few weeks in a row but I manage to cover at least 50% of requests when I can. Understand this.

It’s been quite frustrating to see the assumptions that we do not support RP community anymore and now willing to give this support only for a mule. It’s not true.

You’re deeply wrong to think that the server is swimming in funds and existing only for that purpose. It’s not and never been. We’re here because we like our server and our players (there're few exceptions though), and mostly for free.

We are very grateful to those who do support us financially. Thank you for keeping us afloat and motivated!

Safe travels!