Online Quest & Item Creator

Mrkrissatan

Re: Online Quest & Item Creator

Post by Mrkrissatan » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:37 am

deleted, making into a quest item
Last edited by Mrkrissatan on Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Dragunovi

Post by Dragunovi » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:30 pm

"Selected Area" if you add a area selected ability to a CoH item it won't work
No profile picture because it's so limited smh wary_turtle_head

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:32 pm

Dragunovi wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:30 pm
"Selected Area" if you add a area selected ability to a CoH item it won't work
Blake just told me I can't have it as on use either or people will just use it from in their bags arg...

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:39 pm

Ok, I've changed the spell.

Rhaco

Post by Rhaco » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:42 pm

There is a danger off the coast of Durotar, attacking fishing boats and crabbers as they gather food for Orgrimmar. It is time something is done about this menace!

13+ DEEP BLUE SEA
[H] Sachatamia / Rhaco / Pollywog

Rhaco

Post by Rhaco » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:49 pm

Warriors and mages have to gather charms or otherwise deal with all the elementals in Arathi Highlands except the earth variety. With the exception of the Fozruk chain, these guys got to rumble freely.

38 SHAKE THE EARTH
Tor'gan asks players to collect Exiled Cores from Rumbling Exiles.
These should have a 33% droprate. After quest completion, Tor'gan should perform a cast animation like he is disenchanting the quest items. I wasn't sure if any of the emote one_shots were the right choice for that effect.

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:41 pm

Silverwind my idea for a level 19 glaive

Rhaco

Post by Rhaco » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:24 am

From Hammerfall horde must kill different kinds of raptors and kobolds and trolls and ogres and pretty much everything else in the Arathi Highlands. Except spiders. Spiders are gross. KILL THE SPIDERS.

30 THEY'RE IN THE WAY

Edit: fixed
Last edited by Rhaco on Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:01 am

Rhaco wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:24 am
From Hammerfall horde must kill different kinds of raptors and kobolds and trolls and ogres and pretty much everything else in the Arathi Highlands. Except spiders. Spiders are gross. KILL THE SPIDERS.

30 THEY'RE IN THE WAY
Uhm… Quest is empty. Wrong link?
And what kind of a bad evul did spiders to ya?!?
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server HERE.

Rhaco

Post by Rhaco » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:19 pm

Bah, I will NOT let spiders live on account of a quotation mark, nosir they must all die! Fixed.

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:36 pm

Quests

After finishing Call of Air, Prate Cloudseer will give the player the quest Windwatcher sending them to visit a troll, Bath'rah the Windwatcher in the alterac mountains

Then Bath'rah the Windwatcher will ask the player to gather various materials Gathering the Storm

Facing the Storm Once gathered he will summon a level 40 elite elemental

Elemental Weapons and then you can choose one of the weapons below

Rewards (choose one)

Stormbringer

Lightning's Edge

Storm Rod

Thunder Shank

The idea is that after getting your air totem and the super shaman buff you get sent to do a version of the whirlwind weapon quest but for Shaman's

(Edited to fix the level requirement and changed to BOP + added a dagger)
Last edited by Mrkrissatan on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Balake

Post by Balake » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:43 pm

Some low level relic ideas. They are not too powerful, just something to put in the slot so it doesn't stay empty until max level dungeons.

Idol of Endurance added to Black Fathom Deeps Aku'mai boss loot table.

Totem of Agamaggan drops from Charlga Razorflank the final boss of Razorfen Kraul

Libram of Smiting drops from Bloodmage Thalnos in SM graveyard.

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:04 pm

Totem of Elements my idea for a totem, should probably drop from High Chief Winterfall

Balake

Post by Balake » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:27 pm

Mrkrissatan wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:04 pm
Totem of Elements my idea for a totem, should probably drop from High Chief Winterfall
The effect is unpredictable and does not have much to do with shamans (Only one out of 6 possibilities, being chain lightning. Others include summoning a felhunter) and also it's chance on hit which I guess is fine but all the other relics only have equip effects that boost some stat or ability.

Also, just a personal opinion the name "Totem of Elements" is too general of a name. Shamans are all about Elements anyways and all their totems have a name that fits one of their aspects (totem of Life, of the Storm, of Rage etc) and not just totem of the Elements.

Mac

Post by Mac » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:36 pm

Mrkrissatan wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:36 pm
Quests

After finishing Call of Air, Prate Cloudseer will give the player the quest Windwatcher sending them to visit a troll, Bath'rah the Windwatcher in the alterac mountains

Then Bath'rah the Windwatcher will ask the player to gather various materials Gathering the Storm

Facing the Storm Once gathered he will summon a level 40 elite elemental

Elemental Weapons and then you can choose one of the weapons below

Rewards (choose one)

Stormbringer

Lightning's Edge

Storm Rod

The idea is that after getting your air totem and the super shaman buff you get sent to do a version of the whirlwind weapon quest but for Shaman's
Quest rewards like equipment should ideally be bind of pickup rather than bind on equip so you can't turn around and sell them on the AH. They also don't need a level requirement because of this (just about the only quest reward with a level requirement is Lightforged Blade because Blizzard messed up back in the day and it wasn't BOP, so people gave it to their level 1 warriors and stuff).

I'm not super sold on giving Shaman a Whirlwind weapon, but I do appreciate that you put a caster-focused staff in there to account for the fact that not every Shaman is going to take the Two-Handed Axes and Maces talent. I also think giving Call of Air a follow-up is a good idea.