Online Quest & Item Creator

Tilsair

Re: Online Quest & Item Creator

Post by Tilsair » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:28 pm

Made a small flavor item intended to be a world drop in 30-ish zones. I am not really good at balancing so I suggest you tweak that.

https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/itemcreat ... 5VTEwiXQ==

Turtlewowbox

Post by Turtlewowbox » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:37 am

I never liked the absence of alliance Shadowfang Keep quests so I wanted to create at least one. I think a big benefit is also to help encourage some players to group with Paladins to go there for their class quest. I made the quest reward fairly enticing to promote grouping up with Paladins so they don't have to solo it later or miss out on it. I think it also is somewhat comparable to the Wailing Caverns quest that horde has which gives Blue rewards.

I found an unused NPC in Stormwind and decided to give him a bit of a story. Christoph Faral in the Old Town pub has been drinking away his sorrow for years. Go and have a chat with Christoph in the pub to receive a quest asking for revenge, [The Southshore Merchant's Misery].

He will send you into Shadowfang Keep, preferably with a Paladin on their class quest, to kill Razorclaw the Butcher as well as Fel Steed. When you return, he will reward you with one of 3 powerful swords he managed to snag during his own escape from there, either [The Torment of Shadowfang], [The Turmoil of Shadowfang], or [The Torture of Shadowfang].

Mrkrissatan

Post by Mrkrissatan » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:17 pm

This will be a massive chain requiring the player to gather the following materials over the course of the quest chain...

Alterac Valley Mark of Honor x20
Warsong Gultch Mark of Honor x60
Arathi Basin Mark of Honor x40
Golden Pearl x42
Runecloth x80
Runethread x10
Black Lotus x74
Arcabite Bar x10
Enchanted Leather x20
Winterfall Firewater x100
Honorable Kills x100,000

Eventually the player will be rewarded with Harbinger of War

The reason I'm posting this here is to ask if I can make a legendary cloak or if I'd just be wasting my time trying to write all these quests?

Terus

Post by Terus » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:16 am

What do you think about this: https://dev.turtle-wow.org/#!/itemcreat ... JOVUxMIl0=
Goblin Engineering craft.
Materials: Enchanted Thorium Bar (6) Delicate Arcanite Converter (2), Thorium Tube (1) Enchanted Leather (2) Inlaid Mithril Cylinder (1) Goblin Rocket Fuel (2)

Edit: Maybe add self damage fire proc?