How did you hear about us?

Xero

Re: How did you hear about us?

Post by Xero » Sun May 24, 2020 9:31 am

I was thinking of getting back into Vanilla, and found Turtle amongst the list of servers. Enjoying the levelling experience rather than speed levelling (although without wanting to go the other way into hardcore slow levelling) was a good alignment in values, so that made Turtle top of my list. The Dodgykebab review also helped. So I gave it a go and am liking it!

Kpbendi

Post by Kpbendi » Sun May 24, 2020 11:07 am

Youtube recommended your videos and I liked the concept.

Zalith

Post by Zalith » Tue May 26, 2020 3:39 am

Dodgykebaab's youtube channel did a review of you and it piqued my interest.

Xenophilos

Post by Xenophilos » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:53 pm

Word of mouth, pure luck-- passing reference to this server by someone in a rant thread about how bad modern MMOs are. :)

Sillygoose

Post by Sillygoose » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:24 am

Torta wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:26 pm
Greetings! We are constantly trying to improve our server advertisements. You can help us by telling us how you found Turtle WoW and what convinced you to remain on our server.

We are looking forward for your replies. Thank you!
I found Turtle WoW by searching recent private WoW server videos on YouTube and top WoW private servers on Google. Glad I found it.

Boostacow

Post by Boostacow » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:23 am

Found Turtle-WoW through searching for private servers and liked the idea of keeping Vanilla theme and just adding onto all of it for a new game feeling, and reading about how friendly and welcoming the community is. RP/PVE server is nice, and the cross faction ideas are surprisingly implemented well.

Reebo

Post by Reebo » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:20 pm

I fancied playing again, and realised that light's hope was gone. So a quick look on reddit brought me here. I just like how chilled it is. :)

Bandyc

Post by Bandyc » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:48 pm

Via the gurubashi discord ! satisfied_turtle_head

Cubist

Post by Cubist » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:46 am

Watched Dodgy Kebab video, and learnt of hidden gems like the tent and boat , watched till the end on the short QnA and like what I heard.
Tried playing retail classic and was unhappy with the token system that I am sure will make its way to NA servers, and the endless botting.
So I figured to give this a go.

Anderyu

Post by Anderyu » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:08 am

Was disenfranchised with Classic WoW, googled for 1x vanilla servers and was looking around, when I remembered Emerald Dream and how much I enjoyed that 1x server, so I asked google what happened to the players there, and a forum post somewhere said "TurtleWoW."

Found your website, read all of the cool updates and changes, plus hardmode and this just became my new wow home.
Deepblue/Deeperblue

Gainstrength

Post by Gainstrength » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:50 am

The Official WoW Classic is tedious to me.I just want to do every quest of WoW, but the pace there is too quick for me. Then I found your server on www.dkpminus.com. I love PVE and 0.5x speed and I can even get the rewards of slower leveling. And I love to plant vegetables by myself. This server seems very fit for me. Many thanks for your staff's endeavor to develop so many wonderful features

Axoc

Post by Axoc » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:34 pm

I was having a discussion in guild chat in Classic about how we hoped to see "Vanilla+" content and someone asked what it would look like if Blizzard just restored cut content. I googled "vanilla wow cut content" and the first result was Turtle. I made a Turtle account and ended up canceling my Classic sub the next day.