How did you hear about us?

Siroko

Re: How did you hear about us?

Post by Siroko » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:14 pm

Gorxen wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:10 pm
I googled "vanilla pve servers" and this server came within the first page of results
That, indeed.

Reason I stayed and keep playing is because I see the server is well maintained by the staff
Community, though low is really friendly
The tweaks made, the extra stuff added are all well thought of and are not interfering with the vanilla experience and they are nice for a change to what we got used to.
Overall, if population rises a bit so party/raids and AH can start kicking in effectively it will be a hella great server to invest your time.

Dooble

Post by Dooble » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:08 pm

Found the server on DKPminus. Stayed because of the friendly community and active staff/updates.

Memoich

Post by Memoich » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:48 pm

Saw a post from the Facebook page a couple of months ago.

Glowek

Post by Glowek » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:13 pm

I watched your video on Facebook and this one got me ;)

Latchit

Post by Latchit » Sat May 04, 2019 10:33 am

I was working on some photos on my PC and I had wow videos on auto play on one screen while I worked on the other. Your video came up and I got me my family and some friends as well to join the server, we are having a blast :)

Kazgrim

Post by Kazgrim » Mon May 06, 2019 12:16 am

I looked at reddit. They have a subreddit called wow private servers. I was interested in the "Custom" private server category, and saw Turtle WoW described as a vanilla roleplaying server.

A vanilla roleplaying server is really something unique and Turtle WoW is the first I've ever seen described as such. That's what got me interested!

I recommend posting on places like reddit for advertisements!
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Orc Skin Patch: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=548
WC3 Totem Patch: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=583

Distortedshadow

Post by Distortedshadow » Sat May 11, 2019 5:08 am

Your reddit topic about a sands of time feature.
Belladonna Wintersong
NE Warrior
Takoda Mistmane
Tauren Shaman

Skullmiser

Post by Skullmiser » Fri May 17, 2019 1:12 pm

The place I usually find servers is the list on reddit's /wowservers list. I don't remember where I ended up finding it. I think it was DKPminus as well. Cute video, by the way.

I joined because the only other server I know that is 1x and allows multiboxing is Kronos I, and I did not have the best experience there. I think account trading over there is too rampant, because there are too many max leveled players over there that have no idea what they're doing.

Anyway, Roleplay is neat. I've had IRP installed since.. before The Rebirth closed, so it's really cool to be on a server where suddenly everyone has character descriptions.

The server is good. Nothing all that game breaking. I'm not sure I'd quit over anything just yet.

Philpot80

Post by Philpot80 » Sat May 18, 2019 10:50 pm

Momo

Post by Momo » Mon May 27, 2019 6:59 pm

Honestly i saw the ad on reddit wow private servers or something that it was pretty new and you can experience every single quest so i thought they must be fully working since i have never done all quests before so it was fun. Small community is good for me when you can see same people online and chat with them. Also cool GMs and AH monopoly from time to time on certain items :D