Join Forces: Become a Diplomat

Pompa

Re: Join Forces: Become a Diplomat

Post by Pompa » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:20 pm

Claboth wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:13 pm
Do we have a common World Chat to contact each other for dungeon parties. Cause it will be annoying to whisper a random person from the other faction through /who list, so they can ask in their world chat for a healer for RFK.
We are studying adding a specific common channel for diplomats. Discord or /whisper is fine at this moment though.
Sinrek wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:44 pm
Where are these guys? Will guards direct players to them when asked? Will you make another line for the questionary for guards?
The center of The Trade District in Stormwind and the main Inn at Orgrimmar.
Jcarrill0 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:51 pm
Are these not the same diplomatic NPCs during the AQ War Effort?
Or just custom NPCs?
Custom NPCs.
Turtle developer.

If you love us, vote for us!

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:21 am

What about the PvP rules? I mean, what if someone with Diplomat goes onto the opposite faction players?
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server on WoW Status & TopG.org & Xtreme100.com & Top100Arena.com

Jcarrill0

Post by Jcarrill0 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:15 am

Sinrek wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:21 am
What about the PvP rules? I mean, what if someone with Diplomat goes onto the opposite faction players?
Not much of a diplomat then are they?

Papasocke

Post by Papasocke » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:57 pm

Hi
I just want to ask if it would possible to enter the other faction cities as a diplomat. Of course without getting attacked by the faction.

Best regards,
Papasocke

Peeves

Post by Peeves » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:19 pm

Papasocke wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:57 pm
...if it would possible to enter the other faction cities as a diplomat...
I believe this is currently not the case. Being a diplomat only allows for an extension of the player-based interractions. I think messing with the code of NPCs is hard work and is outside the point of the addition - It's a way of bringing the players together, mainly to allow for more dungeons and raids to be cleared. While making the world mutual is a fine concept, I think it would only disturb the experience of the original game.

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:46 am

Peeves wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:19 pm
Papasocke wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:57 pm
...if it would possible to enter the other faction cities as a diplomat...
I believe this is currently not the case. Being a diplomat only allows for an extension of the player-based interractions. I think messing with the code of NPCs is hard work and is outside the point of the addition - It's a way of bringing the players together, mainly to allow for more dungeons and raids to be cleared. While making the world mutual is a fine concept, I think it would only disturb the experience of the original game.
Peeves is correct.
Turtle developer.

Kizzi

Post by Kizzi » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:37 pm

thank you. this will a good addition to the server experience.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:55 pm

Is it the orish and common are now understandable by both factions? I mean, if I'm to be in a party with undead and begin speaking Darnassian will they understand me? Will I understand gutterspeak?
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server on WoW Status & TopG.org & Xtreme100.com & Top100Arena.com

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:55 pm

Sinrek wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:55 pm
Is it the orish and common are now understandable by both factions? I mean, if I'm to be in a party with undead and begin speaking Darnassian will they understand me? Will I understand gutterspeak?
Diplomats speak in the Universal language.
Turtle developer.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:15 pm

That doesn't answer my question though.