Sands of Time #03: Dishonorable Ranks

User avatar
Sinrek
Posts: 174

Re: Sands of Time #03: Dishonorable Ranks

Post by Sinrek » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:06 am

Kizzi wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:50 am
Sinrek wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:40 am
Kizzi wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:35 am
Going to negative ranks makes me hostile towards my own faction?
I think it's Pariah that makes your factions stop trading with you.
thank you Sinrek. trading in Goblin's cities should still be allowed?
Should be like it. At least that's what there used to be for neutral based factions, unless you commit unhonorable deed toward them explicitly.
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server on WoW Status & TopG.org & Xtreme100.com & Top100Arena.com

User avatar
Laizek
Posts: 27

Re: Sands of Time #03: Dishonorable Ranks

Post by Laizek » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:34 am

I would like to receive more honor points for killing players with negative ranks.

the police are on their way angry_turtle_hea

User avatar
Owondyah
Posts: 118

Re: Sands of Time #03: Dishonorable Ranks

Post by Owondyah » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:49 pm

Sinrek wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:40 am
Kizzi wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:35 am
Going to negative ranks makes me hostile towards my own faction?
I think it's Pariah that makes your factions stop trading with you.
If that's the case, then this opening post is missing important information.
Mah YahTuhbe stuffz (TW related content included)

Have you voted today?
Too lazy to find links?
You lazy ass angry_turtle
TopG.org & Top100Arena.com & XtreamTop100 & WoWStatus.net

User avatar
Torta
Posts: 195

Re: Sands of Time #03: Dishonorable Ranks

Post by Torta » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:56 pm

Owondyah wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:49 pm
Sinrek wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:40 am
Kizzi wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:35 am
Going to negative ranks makes me hostile towards my own faction?
I think it's Pariah that makes your factions stop trading with you.
If that's the case, then this opening post is missing important information.
It's currently not the case on Turtle WoW.

If you lower your honor rank to Pariah, nothing will change, apart if having a long way back if you ever decide to get back to positive ranking. If you lower reputation rank with any faction where it's possible, then yes, nobody will trade you anything and at some point will try on killing you.

It's mostly visual, to show off how badasshole you are :)

User avatar
Sinrek
Posts: 174

Re: Sands of Time #03: Dishonorable Ranks

Post by Sinrek » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:02 pm

Torta wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:56 pm
It's currently not the case on Turtle WoW.
Perhaps it's my memory making tricks on me, but I recall I've read that on manual with the very first set of 4CD of WoW back in March 2005.
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server on WoW Status & TopG.org & Xtreme100.com & Top100Arena.com

User avatar
Torta
Posts: 195

Re: Sands of Time #03: Dishonorable Ranks

Post by Torta » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:06 pm

Sinrek wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:02 pm
Torta wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:56 pm
It's currently not the case on Turtle WoW.
Perhaps it's my memory making tricks on me, but I recall I've read that on manual with the very first set of 4CD of WoW back in March 2005.
Alright I've got this manual, let me check smiling_turtle_head

Post Reply