Turtle WoW's 3rd Anniversary!

Torta

Turtle WoW's 3rd Anniversary!

Post by Torta » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:59 pm

Greetings! Today is a special day: Turtle WoW's 3rd Anniversary!

Exactly 1095 days ago we all started our long and passionate journey. Three years ago we created this server as a little passion project, and in this time it has turned into a very big, and unique gaming experience for us. Our team has grown, our community has grown and so have the projects we've decided to take on. Throughout this time we've had hiccups and setbacks but that hasn't stopped us ever, nor will it ever get us down. With every new update, we, the team try to create memorable experiences for the whole community to discover and enjoy and I'm glad to say that I think we've done a good job at that so far. We're very excited to show you what's about to come once 1.15.2 gets released and hope to see a lot of new and old faces enjoy the content we put out for you!

We want to congratulate everyone for playing with us on Turtle WoW and fondly invite all those who love World of Warcraft to join our living and changing world.

There will be a short maintenance and server restart so Speedy can unload the presents onto the caravan mules and deliver them to everyone in the world. There will also be a +50 tokens bonus on each of your accounts to celebrate this anniversary.

From the bottom of our hearts we wish to thank every player for sticking with us and hope for many more years to come!

Happy birthday, Turtle WoW!

With 💖 Turtle WoW Team

Leozan

Re: Turtle WoW's 3rd Anniversary!

Post by Leozan » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:02 pm

It really has been a fantastic 3 years, looking forward to the next 3!
LEO'ZAN
Cartel Agent
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Jcarrill0

Post by Jcarrill0 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:06 pm

Did I miss the Anniversary gift?
I've been back for a few weeks, I just haven't posted on the forums. I guess i had to be logged in on that day?

Paw

Post by Paw » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:13 pm

Jcarrill0 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:06 pm
Did I miss the Anniversary gift?
I've been back for a few weeks, I just haven't posted on the forums. I guess i had to be logged in on that day?
Not sure! I got myself a squirrel.