Roleplay Hubs: Portable Meeting Stones

Sinrek

Re: Roleplay Hubs: Portable Meeting Stones

Post by Sinrek » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Yeah, some kegs with brew and festive mugs to be filled at would be nice. Also few stools or chairs down too, even a bench would suffice. Two-three candle lamps, this would be awesome! :D
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server on WoW Status & TopG.org & Xtreme100.com & Top100Arena.com

Potatoknight

Post by Potatoknight » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:59 pm

Can you move the location you are teleported to to just outside the tavern? It feels a bit unnatural arriving in a tavern ICly... upstairs with no external doors!

Dodge

Post by Dodge » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:34 am

+1 for the teleport location on the street just outside the tavern, or at least in the entrance!
Aenima - Kaldorei warrior, sell-sword and bounty hunter

Parcival

Post by Parcival » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:17 pm

Dandilion wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:59 pm
Where did Parcivale go?...
I'm here and, I'm crying at seeing this being implemente. What came out to be just a simple suggestion and to kickstart the community, became an official thing. It's amazing!

Tokka

Post by Tokka » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:25 pm

We will look into changing the TP location. Going to work on adding some kegs etc. Thanks for your suggestions :)
and it is great Parcival! Glad your brain thought it up :P

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:24 pm

I'd suggest to make that portable meeting stone 120 minutes CD and 10 seconds cast time with animation from portal spell for mages (just as example) to be at least visually distinctive from hearthstone.
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server on WoW Status & TopG.org & Xtreme100.com & Top100Arena.com

Dodge

Post by Dodge » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:25 am

I agree with Sinrek - cast time with arcane magic animation would be great (as Hearthstone has nature magic animation).
Aenima - Kaldorei warrior, sell-sword and bounty hunter

Pigglebee

Post by Pigglebee » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:59 am

I'd just keep it at 60m though...Although it's a turtle wow realm, that doesn't need to mean to kill every single QoL we have :P
[Pickles, lvl 57 Tauren druid // Moonshot, lvl 35 NE hunter]

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:23 am

Sinrek wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:24 pm
I'd suggest to make that portable meeting stone 120 minutes CD and 10 seconds cast time with animation from portal spell for mages (just as example) to be at least visually distinctive from hearthstone.
Ok, reviewed the CD time and I believe 60 minutes is ok. But still, MAKE CAST TIME 10 SECONDS PLEASE, to merely stop abuse with instant teleportation.

Uhhm, gotta throw it into suggestions I guess.