Progressive Rates & More

Torta

Re: Progressive Rates & More

Post by Torta » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:36 pm

If you stay at 0.5, you will still be able to receive the listed rewards for the next 2 weeks. The rewards will be changed once the 2 weeks has passed.

Choose wisely, as once you decide to level on lower rates, you will not be able to return to the higher rates.

Devias

Post by Devias » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:58 pm

[mad_turtle_head Let us in!!!

Torta

Post by Torta » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:27 pm

Devias wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:58 pm
[mad_turtle_head Let us in!!!
maintenance_turtle

Minigig

Post by Minigig » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:06 pm

Come out of your shell sad_turtle_head

Torkes

Post by Torkes » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:26 am

Loving new rates.

Idiotsandwich

Post by Idiotsandwich » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:41 pm

so far so good, thank you.

Parcival

Post by Parcival » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:21 pm

Halo - I agree so much with you. With how many quests there are in the game, it's impossible to come at a dead end, forced to grinding for progress. With there being about 3-4 zones for each 10 levels, you'll be running green quests midway through, with not a single moment spend grinding exclusively for exp (drop rates for certain items and kill x mob quests is something different).

Vanilla Azeroth offers this, at times frustrating, need to travel. Quest givers sending you from one end of the zone to the other, through a single continent and even between, with so much to do that it becomes the adventure (The scythe of Elune as an example - from Ashenvale to Darnassus, to the Barrens, Booty Bay and then into Duskwood).

Pigglebee

Post by Pigglebee » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:47 pm

Parcival wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:21 pm
Halo - I agree so much with you. With how many quests there are in the game, it's impossible to come at a dead end, forced to grinding for progress. With there being about 3-4 zones for each 10 levels, you'll be running green quests midway through, with not a single moment spend grinding exclusively for exp (drop rates for certain items and kill x mob quests is something different).

Vanilla Azeroth offers this, at times frustrating, need to travel. Quest givers sending you from one end of the zone to the other, through a single continent and even between, with so much to do that it becomes the adventure (The scythe of Elune as an example - from Ashenvale to Darnassus, to the Barrens, Booty Bay and then into Duskwood).
This may be true, but the harsh reality is that, when you talk to people personally or in party chat, most prefer 1x xp rates. The primary attractions of this server are that it's new, it's PvE and it's RP. 0.5x xp rates is something people endure and not something they would have chosen.

Perhaps polls on this site indicate otherwise, but when you actually ask people in game, a different story unfolds.

So yes, I'm one of those 'endure it' players. Love the atmosphere, love the community, love the freshness but endure the slower leveling pace.
[Pickles, lvl 57 Tauren druid // Moonshot, lvl 35 NE hunter]

Pigglebee

Post by Pigglebee » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:50 pm

Apparently you cannot edit posts (only quote is available for me), but I'd like to rephrase it a bit: It's my personal feeling from asking players. N=1 so to say ;)
[Pickles, lvl 57 Tauren druid // Moonshot, lvl 35 NE hunter]

Qesley

Post by Qesley » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:05 pm

Pigglebee wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:47 pm
This may be true, but the harsh reality is that, when you talk to people personally or in party chat, most prefer 1x xp rates..0.5x xp rates is something people endure and not something they would have chosen...

So yes, I'm one of those 'endure it' players. Love the atmosphere, love the community, love the freshness but endure the slower leveling pace.
Im inclined to agree with you point for point, Pigglebee. We can level via quests to 60 just fine BUT for the overall population I would say having x1 there would attract way more people.