Poll: Undead Hunters — yes or not?

Poll: Should we implement Undead Hunters in 1.15.2?

Yes
82%
No
18%

Total votes: 144

Borzy

Re: Poll: Undead Hunters — yes or not?

Post by Borzy » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:18 pm

I’m not talking so much about being anti-homogenization. The point I was making was more-so about player choice.

If Turtle Wow added no new race/class combinations, I’d be fine with that. If they were going to add more, making it so every horde race can play hunter seems pointless.

There was already a point made earlier about each race only being able to fill 6 classes, because of the way character selection screen is laid out. As it stands now, hunter would fill that 6th slot for undead and lock it.

My point was that for the last undead slot, it would be more interesting to add something more akin to the philosophy of “only NE can be alliance druids”.

To give context: a thought had occurred to me and I was interested to see what rolling shooting/bow animation would look like on undead. So I went to roll undead hunter because I knew enough to know it’s a thing on Turtlewow. Of course was then reminded it’s next patch when I couldn’t, and so decided to see what other race/class combos there are, to then notice that every horde race can already be hunters. So as someone who was curious about undead hunters, realizing that immediately make me think it was a bad idea. Hell, an undead shaman would’ve been more interesting than having another hunter… barring that undead shaman makes no sense. Undead paladins make more sense than undead hunters.

Destruyearepas

Re: Poll: Undead Hunters — yes or not?

Post by Destruyearepas » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:13 am

Late to the party and enjoying my undead hunter already! Thank you a ton for this addition to the game!

I really know some people pout about lore and stuff, but sometimes, I think FUN> any lore and undead hunters are actually that.

So thank you for the addition! Honestly after this many decades there should be more races open to more classes!

I would love a goblin druid myself, as goblins are my main appeal and reason to try Turtle Wow 8)

Keep up the good work!
---From Venezuela with Love! hiding_smth_turtle_head ---