World of Warcraft 1.15.0

Vongeijer

Re: World of Warcraft 1.15.0

Post by Vongeijer » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:39 pm

Vongeijer wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:10 pm
I can try to do a guide as I manage to play the expansion on my mac with PlayonMac. I will do fresh install tomorrow and document it step by step.
It seems that I have encountered some problems. I have the game running on 27" iMac late 2015 and I tried to install it on MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2014 and it did not work out as I planned. I will try to get it to work on MacBook tomorrow as I had bit too long and tough day at work today.

Bennykau

Post by Bennykau » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:48 am

Heya,

I used the information provided to modify my mac i386 binary. I changed the version number and the build date, which it reports correctly when I launch. How ever when I connect it insists on downloading the update.

I couldn't patch the Net build version as 5875u does not exist in the binary.
I also could not apply the "GlueXML & FrameXML protections removed".

I have also patched the WoW.app/Contents/Info.plist

What triggers the download ?

Cheers,

Ben.

Torta

Post by Torta » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:32 am

Bennykau wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:48 am
Heya,

I used the information provided to modify my mac i386 binary. I changed the version number and the build date, which it reports correctly when I launch. How ever when I connect it insists on downloading the update.

I couldn't patch the Net build version as 5875u does not exist in the binary.
I also could not apply the "GlueXML & FrameXML protections removed".

I have also patched the WoW.app/Contents/Info.plist

What triggers the download ?

Cheers,

Ben.
Net Build triggers the download.
Could you please send me unmodified MAC file on mail? [email protected]

Bennykau

Post by Bennykau » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:13 am

Sent !

Vimari

Post by Vimari » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:36 am

turtle_in_love_head

Adolphlung

Post by Adolphlung » Thu May 27, 2021 11:08 am

Dude, playing games on an Apple product is one of the most difficult things in life. I had a mac for a few years and the biggest struggle for me was installing and playing games on it. I suggest you buy a PC that supports Windows and look for CD Keys on different websites, like https://www.cdkeysforgames.com/games/ba ... adowlands/. Maybe after you buy a PC you won't have a lot of money and maybe you will not be able to afford games. If you look for CD keys you will find websites that sell games at a reduced cost or find bundles and different offers.