Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Kazgrim

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Kazgrim » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:46 pm

Idea: Costumes! Morphs that let players be races that aren't playable! Like gnolls, goblins, kobolds, ogres, etc.
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Rdinhk

Post by Rdinhk » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:34 pm

Is there a way to purchase with BitCoin?
would love to Donate/Participate but not willing to use Paypal.
thanx

Kizzi

Post by Kizzi » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:03 pm

Hi GMs. Gotta ask straight: Is there a way to refund tokens? I bought a tabard and did not like it.

Torta

Post by Torta » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:10 pm

Yes, PM me your account name Kizzi.

Torta

Post by Torta » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:16 pm

Updated the main post, cleared up the rest.

Torta

Post by Torta » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:24 am

For those who's been concerned about PayPal payments privacy, we now accept donations in Bitcoins:
12DHDGZrbda3HfVPGMuVkkDF2qVa5kQ6tX

Wireman

Post by Wireman » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Has the images/shop/turtlewow_rpset_invisiblesuit.jpg been removed? Can't find it talking to Speedy.

Torta

Post by Torta » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:42 pm

Wireman, the item will re-appear on the next update :) Been exluded temporarily.

Knirps

Post by Knirps » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:30 am

has the no-XP twink insigna always been free? its 0 TT now
to go back getting XP do I just have to destroy the item?

little concern with the shop in general: many items have a decent price but probably need to be bought for every single character, and some people are alt-o-holics like me. Account-wide items may increase the price-value ratio by a lot.

Me for example, I tend to reroll a lot and sometime delete mid-level alts, I'm more into questing and leveling than endgame things, and would never get something that would be destroyed with a character that one day ma be gone. I recently killed a lvl 58 toon in retail just because it made me go "meh".

Torta

Post by Torta » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:41 am

Knirps wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:30 am
has the no-XP twink insigna always been free? its 0 TT now
to go back getting XP do I just have to destroy the item?

little concern with the shop in general: many items have a decent price but probably need to be bought for every single character, and some people are alt-o-holics like me. Account-wide items may increase the price-value ratio by a lot.

Me for example, I tend to reroll a lot and sometime delete mid-level alts, I'm more into questing and leveling than endgame things, and would never get something that would be destroyed with a character that one day ma be gone. I recently killed a lvl 58 toon in retail just because it made me go "meh".
Greetings :) Yes, you destroy the item if you want to gain XP again. Since it's free, you can always get it again from Speedy.

We currently have no plans to make any items BoA, there's no easy way to make it happen with the Vanilla client. Some hackfixes could be done but with all the visual bugs it will be more confusive than be usable.

Kazgrim

Post by Kazgrim » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:34 pm

Perhaps before deleting a character, you could talk to a staff member and ask to transfer your things to a new character?
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Knirps

Post by Knirps » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:55 am

Torta wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:41 am
We currently have no plans to make any items BoA, there's no easy way to make it happen with the Vanilla client. Some hackfixes could be done but with all the visual bugs it will be more confusive than be usable.
an easy solution would be to make shop items not soulbind at all so people mail them to alts satisfied_turtle

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:37 pm

Knirps wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:55 am
Torta wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:41 am
an easy solution would be to make shop items not soulbind at all so people mail them to alts satisfied_turtle
That could potentially create a real money aftermarket that we don't want to exist. If you ever want to delete a character and transfer shop items to another one, just PM us or open a ticket.
Turtle developer.

If you love us, vote for us!

Crnidowla96

Post by Crnidowla96 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:49 pm

Hellou,how can i find that TOKEN for buy Mounth? Thanks

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:37 pm

Talk to Speedy to check your current tokens.
Turtle developer.

If you love us, vote for us!