Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Josefina
Posts: 20

Re: Turtle Shell Shop Items

Post by Josefina » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:15 am

Pigglebee wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:00 pm
Josefina wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:47 am
You should have a little box in your bag. If not, speak to an innkeeper and you can get another, like a lost hearthstone.
Innkeepers do not have that option for me. Only trick or treat, make this inn your home or browse goods.
Browse their goods. All of them have a Turtle Box.

User avatar
Sinrek
Posts: 384

Re: Turtle Shell Shop Items

Post by Sinrek » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:30 am

Pigglebee wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:00 pm
Josefina wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:47 am
You should have a little box in your bag. If not, speak to an innkeeper and you can get another, like a lost hearthstone.
Innkeepers do not have that option for me. Only trick or treat, make this inn your home or browse goods.
Better make sure you didn't store your Turtle Box in your bank. Otherwise Innkeepers wouldn't give you another one.
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server on WoW Status & TopG.org & Xtreme100.com & Top100Arena.com.

Pigglebee
Posts: 83

Re: Turtle Shell Shop Items

Post by Pigglebee » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Josefina wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:15 am
Pigglebee wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:00 pm
Josefina wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:47 am
You should have a little box in your bag. If not, speak to an innkeeper and you can get another, like a lost hearthstone.
Innkeepers do not have that option for me. Only trick or treat, make this inn your home or browse goods.
Browse their goods. All of them have a Turtle Box.
I feel really dumb now, you know that right?
[Pickles, lvl 60 Tauren druid]

Josefina
Posts: 20

Re: Turtle Shell Shop Items

Post by Josefina » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:36 am

That was not my intention. :P

User avatar
Kizzi
Posts: 20

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Kizzi » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:59 pm

i hear speedy whispers scared_turtle shes just nps isnt she

User avatar
Laizek
Posts: 29

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Laizek » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:22 pm

Ha! I'm joining Scarlet Crusade now, officialy!

User avatar
Raven
Posts: 7

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Raven » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:23 am

Cool, I bought a mount for 500 tokens, and now it costs 150, not like a 50% discount.
Now everyone can buy several mounts, spending even less than me on one :(

User avatar
Raven
Posts: 7

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Raven » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:31 am

Why didn’t they make an announcement about black Friday at least a week ago?
If I had, I would have waited a few days and did not buy a mount. unhappy_turtle

Grender
Posts: 1

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Grender » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:48 pm

Raven wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:31 am
Why didn’t they make an announcement about black Friday at least a week ago?
If I had, I would have waited a few days and did not buy a mount. unhappy_turtle
Well in that case people could say something like: "Why didn't they make an announcement about Black Friday at least two weeks ago? I bought a mount just 1 day before the announcement!" It would be the same. neutral_turtle

User avatar
Glowek
Posts: 10

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Glowek » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Hi staff. Can we have custom bear mount?

User avatar
Kazgrim
Posts: 93

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Kazgrim » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:14 pm

Image
Image

The helmets of Arugal and Gandling would be awesome additions to the turtle store.... I'd definitely get both of them.
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Koren
Posts: 5

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Koren » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:52 am

I would like to have an ability to make my character smaller.

User avatar
Torta
Posts: 300

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Torta » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:06 am

New items:
  • Blitzen
Image
  • Baby Shark
Image

User avatar
Sinrek
Posts: 384

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Sinrek » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Baby Shark should be useable only in water imho, otherwise it breaks immersion too much. scared_turtle
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server on WoW Status & TopG.org & Xtreme100.com & Top100Arena.com.

User avatar
Torta
Posts: 300

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Torta » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:02 pm

Sinrek, it's an original Blizzard Pet, I don't feel I want to change it :)

New items:
  • A non-combat pet, Bone Golem
Image

Post Reply