Turtle Shop — How does it work?

User avatar
Pompa
Posts: 350

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Pompa » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:47 pm

The ratio is 10:1, which means 1 Euro gives you 10 Turtle Tokens.
Turtle developer.

If you love us, vote for us!

User avatar
Sinrek
Posts: 788

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Sinrek » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:13 pm

Oh, now it's clear. Thanks!
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

User avatar
Owondyah
Posts: 152

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Owondyah » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:48 pm

not sure how it wasn't clear mon...

It's literally on top of the opening post, clearly saying ratio is 1:10 hiding_smth_turtle_head
Mah YahTuhbe stuffz (TW related content included)

Have you VOTED today?

OWONDYAH armory link

User avatar
Sinrek
Posts: 788

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Sinrek » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:58 pm

Owondyah wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:48 pm
not sure how it wasn't clear mon...

It's literally on top of the opening post, clearly saying ratio is 1:10 hiding_smth_turtle_head
It's not for me mostly, you know, those who'll look into the topic will struggle to find such info anywhere besides this forum, didn't you notice that by now already, mon? hiding_smth_turtle_head
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

User avatar
Owondyah
Posts: 152

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Owondyah » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:35 pm

tru.... tru...
Mah YahTuhbe stuffz (TW related content included)

Have you VOTED today?

OWONDYAH armory link

User avatar
Torta
Posts: 739

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Torta » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:24 am

Greetings!

The legacy mounts removed from the game in patch 1.4 are now available in Speedy's shop! Additionally, we've also added 4 roleplay sets, with more to come in future. Check it out:

Legacy Mounts:

Image

Roleplay Sets:
  • Dressing Box: Sally Whitemane
Image
  • Dressing Box: Midsummer Priestess
Image
  • Dressing Box: Demon Hunter
Image
  • Dressing Box: Invisible Suit
Image

User avatar
Blackatog
Posts: 3

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Blackatog » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:52 pm

How fast are the Legacy Mounts?

User avatar
Torta
Posts: 739

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Torta » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:22 pm

Blackatog wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:52 pm
How fast are the Legacy Mounts?
100%, as any other level 60 mount :)

User avatar
Kazgrim
Posts: 328

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Kazgrim » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:54 am

Idea: To promote daily activity, create daily quests that allows players to earn tokens?
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

User avatar
Sinrek
Posts: 788

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Sinrek » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:46 pm

Dailies for tokens which are intended to pay off server bills?
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

User avatar
Kazgrim
Posts: 328

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Kazgrim » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:08 am

Good point. Maybe daily quests for some other kind of reward
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

User avatar
Jcarrill0
Posts: 108

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Jcarrill0 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:13 pm

Sinrek wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:46 pm
Dailies for tokens which are intended to pay off server bills?
Kazgrim wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:08 am
Good point. Maybe daily quests for some other kind of reward
Maybe instead of the tokens, the rewards.
Just a thought.

Choogroovy
Posts: 6

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Choogroovy » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:41 pm

Hi, I want to make donations by buying some bags for my toons. Are the bags bind on pickup? If so that would mean I have to have multiple paypal transactions, one for each toon I want to buy a bag for. Or, if the bags are bind on equip, I could buy a bunch of tokens for one toon, buy the bags in game, and mail them to my alts, will that work?

User avatar
Torta
Posts: 739

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Torta » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:12 pm

Choogroovy wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:41 pm
Hi, I want to make donations by buying some bags for my toons. Are the bags bind on pickup? If so that would mean I have to have multiple paypal transactions, one for each toon I want to buy a bag for. Or, if the bags are bind on equip, I could buy a bunch of tokens for one toon, buy the bags in game, and mail them to my alts, will that work?
Greetings! Bags are bind on pickup but you can. Tokens are bind on account, not character. If you have all your characters in one account, then write this account name in the transaction comment. If you have your characters spread to different accounts, then make a single transaction as well, but write all the accounts names in the comment.

Choogroovy
Posts: 6

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Choogroovy » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:10 pm

Thanks so much for details on tokens for multiple toons.

User avatar
Kazgrim
Posts: 328

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Kazgrim » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:18 pm

Is there a list of prices to each item in the shop?
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

User avatar
Pompa
Posts: 350

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Pompa » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:44 pm

Hello! You can talk to Speedy, Kazgrim.
Turtle developer.

If you love us, vote for us!

User avatar
Sinrek
Posts: 788

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Sinrek » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:11 pm

Where can I recover Speedy?
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

User avatar
Torta
Posts: 739

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Torta » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:22 pm

Sinrek wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:11 pm
Where can I recover Speedy?
What have you done to the poor animal?
Speak to any Innkeeper to get a new friend. angry_turtle_hea

User avatar
Sinrek
Posts: 788

Re: Turtle Shop — How does it work?

Post by Sinrek » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:26 pm

Torta wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:22 pm
Sinrek wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:11 pm
Where can I recover Speedy?
What have you done to the poor animal?
Speak to any Innkeeper to get a new friend. angry_turtle_hea
Probably you've already realized I intentionally asked this question, so people come and see the answer for their possible question as well.

Grammar fixed, BTW.
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Post Reply