In-game books

Paw

In-game books

Post by Paw » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:51 pm

Any favourites? I like the ones with dragons and the ones from the time of the war of the ancients. Booty Bay is so full of these books. I know the capitals and the scarlet hideouts as well. Do u know if where are other good places to find more?

Sinrek

Re: In-game books

Post by Sinrek » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:21 pm

Exile of the High Elves.
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:16 pm

I can't say I hav a fav yet. But I do want to mention a cool addon that will catalog all the books and let you open/read them at will. I have no doubt long-time players know about this, but some newer players may not:

BOOKSTORE addon

So cool. It is realm-wide for all a person's characters, basically a realm library.

Jcarrill0

Post by Jcarrill0 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:54 pm

Merikkinon wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:16 pm
I can't say I hav a fav yet. But I do want to mention a cool addon that will catalog all the books and let you open/read them at will. I have no doubt long-time players know about this, but some newer players may not:

BOOKSTORE addon

So cool. It is realm-wide for all a person's characters, basically a realm library.
Used to have that addon myself, very useful, very awesome. you could use it to save quest notes as well and not have to worry about them taking up space in your inventory.

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:18 am

Yep. "Go see your mage trainer" ;)

Paw

Post by Paw » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:12 pm

Aegwynn and the dragon hunt

Mickdragon

Post by Mickdragon » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:09 pm

The last thing I read was Eberron's book. Based on a story role-playing game. Quite normal reading. I once had a dream to become a writer, but then I realized that it was not mine, and I started ordering homework essays for sale https://essayshark.com/essays-for-sale.html I also started playing more games. It became my addiction and passion at the same time.

Redreder

Post by Redreder » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:24 am

Hello! When it comes to ordering essays on a specific topic, such as the Harry Potter books, you may want to consider using the service https://allessay.org. This service specializes in providing customized academic content according to your requirements. By providing them with specific details and instructions, you can end up with a well-researched and well-structured essay that addresses various aspects of the Harry Potter series.