FlagRSP (RolePlay Addon)

Jcarrill0

FlagRSP (RolePlay Addon)

Post by Jcarrill0 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:29 am

FlagRSP, an RPer's best friend.
Anarion wrote:Haven't seen too many people using this addon (I even made a tab and enabled the channel that it transmit data through.) So I dug around and found a download link if people are interested.

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/project-594/files/

The mod allows you to set a title, surname, and lets you put in a physical description. Very handy in my opinion.

Jcarrill0

Re: FlagRSP (RolePlay Addon)

Post by Jcarrill0 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:34 am

I wanted to say that I actually stopped using this addon recently. I recently read this(below) and started using the one recommended.
[Tutorial] How to install Role-Playing AddOns

- JC

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:08 pm

Tend to use Immersion RP addon. Functionality is almost the same, however visually it provides much less clustered view and allows to have you UI hidden except the chat and your tooltip. Quite handy. satisfied_turtle
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Jcarrill0

Post by Jcarrill0 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:07 pm

Sinrek wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:08 pm
Tend to use Immersion RP addon. Functionality is almost the same, however visually it provides much less clustered view and allows to have you UI hidden except the chat and your tooltip. Quite handy. satisfied_turtle
Sinrek wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:39 am
There was a link for Immersion RP addon in Discord, working and much smoother than MRP.
Is there still a link somewhere?

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:03 pm

Jcarrill0 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:07 pm
Sinrek wrote:
Sinrek wrote:
There was a link for Immersion RP addon in Discord, working and much smoother than MRP.
Yes, discord rp-information.
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Jcarrill0

Post by Jcarrill0 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:54 pm

Sinrek wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:03 pm
Jcarrill0 wrote:
Sinrek wrote:
Sinrek wrote:
Sinrek, you know I am on the discord server as well, clearly I didn't find the link if I'm asking for it... unhappy_turtle
However, not everyone uses Discord and some may find out stuff by checking the forums.
Here is the link from discord, since there is none on the forums

Fin

Post by Fin » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:05 pm

Jcarrill0 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:54 pm
Sinrek wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:03 pm
Jcarrill0 wrote:

Sinrek, you know I am on the discord server as well, clearly I didn't find the link if I'm asking for it... unhappy_turtle
However, not everyone uses Discord and some may find out stuff by checking the forums.
Here is the link from discord, since there is none on the forums
There are links on the forum in the FAQ
viewtopic.php?p=11344#p11344
The terms of a deal you accepted are not a suggestion. Respect them: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2097