Looking for a couple addon types...

Rytz

Looking for a couple addon types...

Post by Rytz » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:20 am

Anyone know of an add-on for 1.12 that will track /rolls?

Also looking for any kind of "threat plates" type add-on that has some type of threat monitoring on mob nameplates.

Thanks.

Reploidrocsa

Re: Looking for a couple addon types...

Post by Reploidrocsa » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:01 am

I'm also interested on a nameplate color change when you got aggro or not, makes tanking & dps way better

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:28 pm

Track rolls in the chatbox?

Rytz

Post by Rytz » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:23 pm

Merikkinon wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:28 pm
Track rolls in the chatbox?
Looking for a similar addon to RollTracker from Classic. Something that tracks chat /rolls and also loot window rolls.

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:59 pm

I'll go online today and find what I am using. I actually think it might be a vanilla version of Rolltracker, and if so, then I'll find the d/l link.

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:35 am

Sorry for the delay. I have been using 'TitanRoll'. I am unsure if it comes with the Titan addon pack or not. It is not as robust as Rolltracker, no.

But I know of nothing else that is a roll addon. I do believe you're wanting something to hold them longer than the chatbox, or at least in an organized roll-only presentation of info?

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:36 am

RE: the nameplate/threat thing, there is an addon called 'Automate', which uses color-based nameplates (very simplistic looking), that I find effective. It was created by some guy on Nostralius.

Tomipedia

Post by Tomipedia » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:09 pm

Hey, do you mind linking the "Automate" addon? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Reploidrocsa

Post by Reploidrocsa » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:18 am

Merikkinon wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:36 am
RE: the nameplate/threat thing, there is an addon called 'Automate', which uses color-based nameplates (very simplistic looking), that I find effective. It was created by some guy on Nostralius.
same, i'm interested on see how it works.

So far i'm usin MTlove, which tells me the target of the mouseover mob with diferent colors depending on the class they're targeting (red for clothies, orange for leather users, yellow for mail users and green for plates) and won't show you any name if they're targeting you.

Shamma

Post by Shamma » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:04 pm

Reploidrocsa wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:18 am
Merikkinon wrote:

So far i'm usin MTlove, which tells me the target of the mouseover mob with diferent colors depending on the class they're targeting (red for clothies, orange for leather users, yellow for mail users and green for plates) and won't show you any name if they're targeting you.
Where do u get MTLove for Twow?!

Crushfiend

Post by Crushfiend » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:33 pm

https://legacy-wow.com/vanilla-addons/loot-hog/ might be comparable, /roll panel, announce, chat response for double rollers...

Reploidrocsa

Post by Reploidrocsa » Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:13 pm

Shamma wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:04 pm
Reploidrocsa wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:18 am
Merikkinon wrote:

Where do u get MTLove for Twow?!
don't remember, so i ziped mine and uploaded to Twow discord