Titan Panel

Titan

Titan Panel

Post by Titan » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:11 pm

I download Titan Panel addon but cannot get it to work. Any tricks or tip that can help? I appreciate you time.

R/
Titan

Fizzeek

Re: Titan Panel

Post by Fizzeek » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:15 pm

Is it for classic? It won't work if it's for classic and not vanilla.

If it is for vanilla, make sure the folder doesn't have "-master" on it. If it does, remove that part.

Titan

Post by Titan » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:24 pm

It was a link on this forum that I download from and I removed the "-master" but it wont see all of its abilities.

Fizzeek

Post by Fizzeek » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:51 pm

I just looked up the titan panel link and downloaded it myself, and sure enough I can't see it either. So I went into the Titan-Panel---1.12.1 folder and took out the folders inside that one and put THOSE directly into the addons folder, seemed to work for me.

I've never used this addon so dunno if this is how it's supposed to work, but I'd try copy/pasting everything inside that Titan-Panel---1.12.1 folder directly into addons, should do it.

Merikkinon

Post by Merikkinon » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:29 am

Yes, you have to take them all out - those are the actual addons that run on top of the master Titan Panel addon.

Titan

Post by Titan » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:36 pm

I have done that. But only Titan Stance Set appears on the on the panel as a plug in. I am not sure of what is causing the rest of the plugins to fail and not be seen.

Biggun

Post by Biggun » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:58 pm

Resurrecting this because I am experiencing the same. So far, of the built-in addons, only Stance, ItemBonus, and BG will work. The rest won't.

I can get WIM, the instant messager, to work. I can get RestedXP to work, an addon that wasn't a built-in for Titan but made for TitanPanel.

But the rest won't. Bags, Money, Coords (I know that got changed but the update looked to apply to later versions of WoW only), Ammo, etc. None of those work on TitanPanel for 1.12 now.

Kiwijello

Post by Kiwijello » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:49 am

I have gotten FuBar to work from WowLegacy. I could not get Titan to work either :(

Lexiebean

Post by Lexiebean » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:03 pm

Titan is a strange mess.

Here's my working setup. Drag/drop the contents into ..\Interface\AddOns

You'll end up with:

..\Interface\AddOns\TitanAmmo\TitanAmmo.toc
..\Interface\AddOns\Titan\TitanAmmo\TitanAmmo.lua

So you might notice that the .toc and the .lua/.xml are in different folders.
IDK why it was done like that, but it works.

Google Drive Link

Layt

Post by Layt » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:14 pm

TitanPanel was broken in those times. Use FuBar-2.0
there is some links for sets.

Include my set: https://github.com/laytya/Vanilla-Addon ... lugins.zip

Corpius

Post by Corpius » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:20 pm

i tried downloading your set Layt, after struggling with any other install of FuBar, and get the same thing an explosion of lua errors that won't load the base package, i end up with a million assets on my minimap and most of the 'addons' are working. but even when anything that isn't fubar / fubar related is unloaded. fubar itself won't load.

anyone else having this issue? one of the errors was missing ace depency (which should be included) so i added it to my addons folder as well.. same outcome

Layt

Post by Layt » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:33 pm

hm, can u make some screenshots of errors?

Cerealwalrus

Post by Cerealwalrus » Wed May 24, 2023 7:36 pm

i also have been struggling to get titan panel working properly, anyone else able to find a solution or working config?

Martimsf182

Post by Martimsf182 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:04 am

I was just searching for this and i've realised whats the "problem" and how to set it up (TitanPanel).
After you download Titan Panel from Legacy, type in TitanPanel on Vaniilla Version and search, there you will find all the plugins you want to add to the bar, just Download them and put them into your addons, then ingame add them on the bar built ins! It works :)

Seekah

Post by Seekah » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:22 pm

Did anyone get titanbar to work? I'm a rogue and sometimes when I pickpocket the money doesn't add. So I want to display my gold coins on screen.. Or can any other mod do this?

Seekah

Post by Seekah » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:52 pm

Found as Martims said, you have to go here : https://legacy-wow.com/vanilla-addons/
Then select expansion Vanilla and then search for "Titan Panel" and add all of them manually 1 by 1 , it works.