Gatherer Database

Yobrabro

Gatherer Database

Post by Yobrabro » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:07 am

Hello!

I'm having trouble with the built-in database for the version of Gatherer that I have. Most/many of the nodes it has in the database are wrong. Does anybody know of a usuable database for Turtle wow? Or maybe just a way to clear the database so I can start building my own?

Pofjewownewb

Re: Gatherer Database

Post by Pofjewownewb » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:10 pm

Oh
I could use something like this.

Anyone has an idea?

Gheor

Post by Gheor » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:13 pm

I have Gatherer, there is no data as far as I know, I only have what I find around the world.
-
Narrative Design for Turtle WoW

Tortuga

Post by Tortuga » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:45 am

Well, there is one in wow_folder\WTF\Account\ACCNAME\SavedVariables\Gatherer.lua
This file contains a shitload of fake nodes in

Code: Select all

GatherItems = {
... over 86000 lines of info
}
full of nodes that don't exist, mostly having non-English names.
So probably cleaning those lines, leaving just

Code: Select all

GatherItems = {}
would help, but this way you lose all data of already recorded "good" nodes too.

The big question is, how this file gets populated first time. I always play on English client, so those Chinese, Russian, French-named nodes could not get there normally; yet they are there even on a fresh account. That addon is a nightmare code-wise, so I prefer to live with those fake nodes than try to fix it.

Pofjewownewb

Post by Pofjewownewb » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:08 pm

Well, I've found this in the turtle discord.
If you are using pfQuest - make a macro with:

/db clean
/db reset
/db taxi
/db chests
/db rares
/db object Mailbox
/db object Meeting Stone
/db herbs
/db mines

If you add a number 1-300 after herbs/mines it will show only that level.

This will clean your map, and show the flightpaths, chests, rares, mailboxes, meeting stones and herbs/nodes. But you'll have to click it everytime you login.

Gascoigne

Post by Gascoigne » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:00 pm

Have you managed to fix the nodes? Now I'm working on a project where nodes weren't programmed correctly from the beginning. Consequently, many bugs appeared in the database, making the working process almost impossible to execute. The most essential is the lead enrichment api that can't be properly managed in the MySQL datastore. I can't even access the data in the workflows that were inserted a long time ago.
I hope you understand that the database is a complete mess of unorganized data.

Kohiras

Post by Kohiras » Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:57 pm

I find the post from the Fix what it need to let it work

Gatherer AddOn Busted in Winterspring
viewtopic.php?t=980

Kostet171

Post by Kostet171 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:04 pm

Hello guys! who has a working finder installed, please give me via google drive or what kind of exchanger I, as a beginner, cannot download from github
Hi guys! who has a working finder installed, please give me through google drive or some exchanger, as a beginner I can’t download from github