The Quel'Dorei Hunt for Mana Source![RP Event]

Zangatsu

The Quel'Dorei Hunt for Mana Source![RP Event]

Post by Zangatsu » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:41 pm

Hail, Turtles! I'll be continuing, or restarting my previous roleplay campaign that began a few months ago! I planned to create a series of events but it ended up only being one. However, it's time to begin again!

Many short moons ago, the Quel'Dorei people found their homeland decimated, their city in the north overrun by the undead, and their population nearly wiped out. They made an escape to the south, and were welcomed by the people of the Alliance. However, with their source of magic gone, the High Elves find a new challenge in life. Each and every one of them would have to discover a way to cope with the sudden loss of mana, a source of power they'd relied on for a very long time.

Calvary Captain Zanga Tsu'Silaru barely managed to escape the battle against the scourge with his life. His military title now meant next to nothing, but his dedication to his people would not falter. Zanga and a small group of his fellows calling themselves the Heirs of Quel'thalas began to investigate a way to help their people manage the loss of mana. Their ancestors had left some supply behind, but it wouldn't last forever.

After a dangerous trek to the scourge-ridden ruins of their homeland, an ancient tome was found that referenced an item with power comparable to the energy offered by the Sunwell. This artifact is surrounded in mystery, written in the old Thalassian tongue, and shrouded in riddles. An announcement has spread around Stormwind that an official from the Quel'thalas Remnants will hold a council meeting regarding the state of the High Elf people, and will discuss their plans to move forward. All brave members of the Alliance who are able-bodied and willing to aid the Quel'dorei are welcome and encouraged to attend, details of a journey to mysterious ruins will be detailed. This poster is seen on the noticeboard of their small refuge in Stormwind.
The event is scheduled for April 1st, Thursday at 6:00pm EST time. Here's the link to our humble roleplay discord! https://discord.gg/XJZVSdjTdM ( This is not an april fools joke! No pranks on me allowed, either!)
Last edited by Zangatsu on Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Goodwater

Re: [ STORY ARC ][ RECRUITING ] The Hunt for the Blue Sword

Post by Goodwater » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:33 am

Zanga this looks awesome! Thank you for organizing some new RP events; that really infuses character into the server. If I have time in the future I may join up if you're still taking new players.

Take care and I hope the story arc goes well!

Zangatsu

Re: The Quel'Dorei Hunt for Mana Source![RP Event]

Post by Zangatsu » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:45 pm

Bump, the thread has been updated for a new event!