From Sand to Ash

Drajj

From Sand to Ash

Post by Drajj » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:10 pm

Greetings Turtle Wow community! I recently came across a post by both Lantsei & Jam(Rekgor) about a Hardcore Nomadic Challenge. Personally I love the idea and think its a great way to spice up my playthrough. The rules I'll be following are similar to Lantsei with only a minor change:
  • Using Turtle WoWs Hardcore Mode (before level 10)
  • No Dungeons | Battlegrounds | Raids
  • You’re only able to use gear you yourself have crafted, earned from questing, looted, or bought from the AH
  • Auction house can be used to sell materials
  • All buffs must be self-applied e.g scrolls
  • All secondary Professions are allowed, including the Survival Skill
  • No aid from other players (buffs, gear, etc.)
  • You are given two lives, if you die twice, it is all over; may your soul walk the Halls of Valor
  • Reaching level 60 will allow you to keep your character even if they die. For having avoided death so long, they are now able to escape its permanence and return to the living!
The reason I include purchases from Quests and the Auction House is because I'm playing a Sand Troll that only uses rough or tribal looking armor/weapons. Other than making quests to facilitate such a requirement (which I might do reasonably), I figure why not give others a chance to make some coin by buying up any "rustic" looking items on the AH. So if you find anything for a desert dwelling rogue, get in touch or wait for me to buy it!

Now I'm currently lv 20 but luckily I'm already doing Hardcore Mode and have only died once to a minion of Agamand, so I'm only down to 1 life left! Whenever on I'm IC so feel free to exchange stories or say hello.

Periodically I'll update this post on progress, custom quest/npc details, or if Drajj has passed on from sand to ash...

"Our bodies be blistered and cracked wit da hardship of Tanaris. Dis pain be nut'in new to a Dunefury." -Drajj

Unangwata

Re: From Sand to Ash

Post by Unangwata » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:18 pm

perma death ? Lol goodluck with that. I don't know if it would be challenge because everyone would just sport low level areas/grinds to avoid dying.

Unangwata

Post by Unangwata » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:05 pm

also u get dc during fight= perma death
idea fun tho

Raukodor

Post by Raukodor » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:12 pm

As a hc warrior... No way for me... I need more than 2 lives haha
Khanzo. Blademaster and Explorer