The cleansing of the Windshear Mine

Karakaz

The cleansing of the Windshear Mine

Post by Karakaz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:18 pm

It was nighttime in Stonetalon Mountains. Most creatures found themselves resting at this point, all but the dwellers at Windshear. You see, the Venture Company had taken residence there. Their hunger for greed had got the better of them as they slaved around the clock to extract lumber, ore and rare minerals from the area.

I had heard of their practices but when I saw what they had done with my own eyes it was too much. They had enslaved the local kobolds. Once friends, they were now split into masters and slaves to keep their evil operations going no matter what happend or what time of day it was.

At first I tried to reach out and reason with them, but alas, it was like talking to a stone wall. Their poor souls were brainwashed and they could only see red. With remorse, I did what I had to do. A priest's last resort. Free their souls from this world of enslavement and suffering.

May their poor souls rest in peace.

Uuuuugh, wait! Who took that last picture. Ignore that. I mean, I was looting for the church, yeah, the church!

Selexin

Re: The cleansing of the Windshear Mine

Post by Selexin » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:48 am

That's a great representative of the priesthood! Feigning saviour for greed turtle_tongue

Great story!