- Using Turtle WoWs Hardcore Mode (before level 10)
- No Dungeons | Battlegrounds | Raids
- You’re only able to use gear you yourself have crafted, earned from questing, looted, or bought from the AH
- Auction house can be used to sell materials
- All buffs must be self-applied e.g scrolls
- All secondary Professions are allowed, including the Survival Skill
- No aid from other players (buffs, gear, etc.)
- You are given two lives, if you die twice, it is all over; may your soul walk the Halls of Valor
- Reaching level 60 will allow you to keep your character even if they die. For having avoided death so long, they are now able to escape its permanence and return to the living!
Now I'm currently lv 20 but luckily I'm already doing Hardcore Mode and have only died once to a minion of Agamand, so I'm only down to 1 life left! Whenever on I'm IC so feel free to exchange stories or say hello.
Periodically I'll update this post on progress, custom quest/npc details, or if Drajj has passed on from sand to ash...
"Our bodies be blistered and cracked wit da hardship of Tanaris. Dis pain be nut'in new to a Dunefury." -Drajj