Goldshire and the Darkmoon Faire

Jcarrill0

Goldshire and the Darkmoon Faire

Post by Jcarrill0 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:39 am

I loved seeing the Darkmoon Faire today!

The only problem is the music overpowers everywhere in that area. I wanted to hear the old Tavern music.

I also heard the faire is always there, eventually I had to turn my sound off cuz the music way getting overplayed a bit.

anyways to fix this?

Sinrek

Re: Goldshire and the Darkmoon Faire

Post by Sinrek » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:17 pm

Found myself turning the music off there too! Luckily I'm not very long in the zone since most repeatable quests aren't ... well, they do not reset since the Faire isn't moving anywhere. Tokka promised to fix this somehow.
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server on WoW Status & TopG.org & Xtreme100.com & Top100Arena.com.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:35 pm

Same could be applied to Mulgore as well. Perhaps it'd be nice to lower the zone the music's tuning up? Like, make it 10 yards from the actual NPCs of the Faire?
Support the Turtle smiling_turtle vote for the server on WoW Status & TopG.org & Xtreme100.com & Top100Arena.com.

Peeves

Post by Peeves » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:26 pm

I actually quite enjoyed the change of tone, but I reckon that's because I enjoy the soundtrack itself.

Weebo

Post by Weebo » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:49 pm

Will DMF be back on a permanent state?

Jcarrill0

Post by Jcarrill0 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:49 pm

Weebo wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:49 pm
Will DMF be back on a permanent state?
The last update was changed from perm to its normal schedule. (Thank the light!)