Disbalance

Blagoroden7812

Disbalance

Post by Blagoroden7812 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:20 am

So far I notice two end game equipment, first one is PvP (honor grinding) and the second is PvE (dungeon and raid). But so far I see only high end PvP equipped players, that totally ruined PvE game, how can people equipped with Grand Marshal and High Warlord sets are motivated to do dungeons if they had already almost the best equipment in the game.
In other hand I see players that reach lv 60 with only greens and some blues, so whats their choice, asking someone to help them do any dungeon, or just killing each other in the arena. So whats the easiest way, of course killing each other in the arena, why parting when theres an easy way.
Is this server PvP or PvE RP, You just don't give a choice to players, just look at lv60 players how much of them don't have anything that's not a part of PvP equipment, and how this improves the RP orientation of the server, so discouraging.
If you remove honor grinding system there will be more dungeon parties, more people helping each other, cooperating.
But you know better, kill me with the rock and call me noob.

Xerron

Re: Disbalance

Post by Xerron » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:09 pm

Blagoroden7812 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:20 am
If you remove honor grinding system there will be more dungeon parties, more people helping each other, cooperating.
This is not true. I don't know what level you are at the moment, but we actually have an increase of lvl 60s lately, and also an increase of UBRS groups, for titan flask and for people who wanna get attuned to onyxia, lots of brd groups, since fresh 60s want to get into the weekly MC raid and we ran two LBRS groups just the other day, for horde's ony attunement quests. Most 60 5mans form in guild chat, or direct whispers, rarely asking for people in public world or lfg since it's a small community and people know each others.

rank 10 still takes about 8 weeks on average and r14 another 10-12weeks
Yes, some people grind rank14 but they've been here for a long time now, running instances and helping people out. Rank 14 weapons or rank 12-13 armor won't imbalance anything, a couple people who have them won't carry the other 35-38.

It's not a perfect system and we try to make it enjoyable for everyone.
E.R.

Blagoroden7812

Post by Blagoroden7812 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:28 am

I see, maybe i'm the one who's wrong here. Better for me to delete my 60s, goodbye.

Chlothar

Post by Chlothar » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:31 pm

I am one of these uber geared Grand Marshal guys.....i did 100ds of dungeons on this realm and am attending to every raid i can. It`s ok to have your own oppinion on things...which doesnt always mean its true. There are only 4 or 5 people having max rank atm. And they are playing here for a very long time, also they are running dungeons like every day.

Seelenschmied

Post by Seelenschmied » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:49 am

"You don't agree to my opinion, so I'm going to delete my chars!"

Yes, good bye. *waves*

Pfwg

Post by Pfwg » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:00 am

Honour farming in the arena is bannable on any other server I've ever played, classic or private.

Why is it not here?

I liked the arena for FFA and the chest but the additions to it have completely ruined that; it's almost entirely players farming each other for free epix. It was discussed in the raid last Sunday that Chlothar is running the honour farm to make sure people are getting their cheater's epix in the right order. Is that OK?

This situation has become worse since the nerf to arena honour gain, since now these people looking for their free loot are now required to farm each other 2.5x more for the same honour.

Also since so many are in on the cheating now, anyone wanting to do FFA in the arena is verbally harassed until either them or the cheater's decide to leave.

Is there a solution to this or should us players that like pvp to mean something just give up? Every week the number of players with epic items they didn't deserve increases by 2, and the honour nerf has just made them farm each other harder rather than fix the problem.
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of Gifted."

Xerron

Post by Xerron » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:06 am

Pfwg wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:00 am
This situation has become worse since the nerf to arena honour gain, since now these people looking for their free loot are now required to farm each other 2.5x more for the same honour.
False. The pvp system does not award ranks based on the amount of honor, but rather by the standing.

So one week you can get standing 1 with 1.000.000 honor if nobody farmed more and the next week you can get standing 1 with 100 honor if nobody got more than that, and get the same RP.
E.R.

Chlothar

Post by Chlothar » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:42 am

I was not running the honor farm, i was just looking at who gets how much honor to organize it for making ranking profitable, together with the other active PvPers. That people also do on every other server i have ranked to 14. The honor sheet we set up is actually running itself. I have been running the lvl 60 dungeon scene and Thurthlu raids too for a very long time and nobody complains about that.

To break things down. People do arena for honor, otherwise they would not. There was also the blood coin thing people used to get items/lvls. Without those 2 things people probably would not do arena at all. Without us hanging around in the arena it would not have been the social meeting place it was....you will see it chaning to emptyness real quick after the latest changes.

The latest changes will not change the situation at all. People will find a way and win trade somewhere out in the world. It`s been like that on so many servers, all you did now is changing the place. It`s always been like this on cross faction realms. Horde alliance interaction leads to killing agreements. I would rather do BGs for honor and fight the other faction like it is on pvp servers but thats a different discussion. We did wintrade as long as it was allowed. Now that it is prohibited and people will try to cheat somewhere out in the world i can tell you what will happen:

If not handled well the changes can lead to this scenario: People will still try to trade, they will be blackmailed if seen doing that. It will either lead to punishments or bans which can and will intoxicate the community (and cost active players).
The other scenario would have been having 40 people holding rank 14 until eastern next year, i did also announce that before the last honor change. A small community has to fight odds bigger ones do not have to.

I would not like to see my comrades vanish thatt i have been playing together with for a long time.

Long things short: 1 person per faction will get standing one and max ranking points no matter what you do about it and will also get rank 14 at some point (It does`nt matter if he gets 1 kill or 1000 kills). There will also be people wining about that because they dont think it`s "fair". I don`t see a solution for this since it`s basic game mechanics and has "always" been like this.

Greetings

Chlothar

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:11 pm

You can't lie to staff while in the game. Why? Logs...
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Goresigur

Post by Goresigur » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:57 pm

satisfied_turtle I see the matter more seated in the topic what I am allowed on the server and not allowed and what I bring to it, what it means ... by registering on this server, reading what we offer we agree to the offer, this server has their enormity from others it is different and it is the server that distinguishes whether we should give it our habits or adapt it the answer is yes and no, as you can see I will show you an example that touched me, such a stupid box in the STV arena and 60 is already facing its arrival and we are unstable we are on his 3 blows but there is a possibility, we are a thief we will give him a stun and after a case we will give him blind X} good plan, but I did not think that the guy plays a shaman and then as he entered the arena he gave a fire totem but no problem I will give it a sap blindly, the sap did not come out and he gave a totem to remove poisons, it pissed me off 60 not only that he certainly has this trinket, he has not intentionally given it to me yet, leaving these once out of context a wise person before the arrival of the crate would think if it is worth fighting, and why I did not think to ask, maybe I will do so the next time if it does not work, I will try to rob again, the best that the second time after asking the trinket I got without problems, now people who understand they do not have to explain this context and for those who do not sound like this, every thing in this game is only good in getting along with another player in this game will not be able to play it myself (although I try to do it, greetings for hardcore man`s) every act we do whatever we do has an impact on us and on others, you can see what is happening and what's going on but now like Chlothar said this is not the other way to sell killing whether you like it or not, whether it will be fair or not, if you want equality then freedom will not be these two things depend on each other like weight but in this case there will always be a 45 degree angle, I've been playing here since the middle of the summer I like to play WoW WC3 and WC2 but it is the same entertainment every time, though so because more people play if that is what you mean, this is not my opinion a game for you, if the main guarantor is a good time in this game, good luck, I talked with the leaders of various guilds and asked to make one guild and make a DPK system for those who want to raid and not, for me a beautiful vision of culture in playing for some may this thought will overwhelm or be idiotic but think for a good 2 minutes asking why not? I can say that I grew up on WoW and I will tell you that it is better to have three, two or even one person in friends than a whole bunch who in the proverbial sense "has us somewhere" so it surprises me on this server that no one was trying to but surprisingly people are different. Think about it and give a comment on what you think about this sentence.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:54 pm

Excuse me, whaddafauq did you just type? I see words but I see no sense in what you say here.
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Goresigur

Post by Goresigur » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:12 pm

It was a sentence for the wise and so in short, each new person comes with different customs, culture etc ... what's going on here? Namely, with every new person entering and playing here, s/he is surprised at the beginning what she pours out her/him opinions and frustrations on others, and in such small servers every player counts, but the question is whether he is sure, he/she can be encouraged to the customs here as they are, but his main views will not change. To sum up, many new players will come and many will leave but best of all those who will want to enjoy all the attractions etc ... and as a result of the arena there are many opportunities to get past what as Chlothar said. I hope that now understandable.