Longer Paladin Buff Duration

Ibux

Re: Longer Paladin Buff Duration

Post by Ibux » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:39 am

Geojak wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:28 am
I think doubling the duration from 1 to 2 minutes in case of mana spring totem just like doubling it from 5 to 10 for paladins blessing could be a, good change.

Making totems last 10 minutes feels.. Wrong? I dotn know, just a bit extreme move away from vanilla.
i mean the totem it self could last for one min, but also give a buff that last for 10 min. i don't think it's that far off from vanilla. other totems give buffs for a duration too. and if the mana spring totem doesn't get to stack with wisdom, then it doesn't change much for raids.

Sph1nx

Post by Sph1nx » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:53 am

oh yes buff paladins more please as if they aren't already that good

Elenar

Post by Elenar » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:59 pm

The thing is craving for comfort is actually your undoing and the reason when you ultimately get bored.

Wrathweaver

Post by Wrathweaver » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:22 pm

Elenar wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:59 pm
The thing is craving for comfort is actually your undoing and the reason when you ultimately get bored.
2+
Great Sun and Glorious Leader of the Bring Back Judgement of the Crusader movement.

Geojak

Post by Geojak » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:07 am

Maybe you guys are right, let's, do the opposite. I propose make Mark of the wild last only 5 minutes and group buff mark of the wild 15 minutes. Same for magw and Preist. We can reduce the mana cost to paladin Similiar lvls. This should help prevent those classes to feel as bored.

Idk about you guys, but isn't thaz kinda ridicolius?

Ugoboom

Post by Ugoboom » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:52 am

Elenar wrote:
Lmao increasing QoL of raid buffs isn't gonna make people quit raiding out of boredom, get real.
Zaas - 60 High Elf Warrior
Saere - 60 Night Elf Priest
Splendra - 59 Inferno Mode Warlock
I play a few other classes on my friends' accounts.
Slowly leveling a Resto Dryad and a dorf pally with my buddy.

Sylveria

Post by Sylveria » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:31 am

Ugoboom wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:52 am
Elenar wrote:
Lmao increasing QoL of raid buffs isn't gonna make people quit raiding out of boredom, get real.
i think they meant craving for QoL in general. Once you got this one QoL feature, then you want another.. and another.. and another..
I don't completly disagree with this one, since this is a slow road towards something like retail, since Blizzard listened to the "loud" minority who wanted to have all posisble stuff.

Ibux

Post by Ibux » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:14 pm

Mavbyte wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:31 am
Ugoboom wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:52 am
Elenar wrote:
i think they meant craving for QoL in general. Once you got this one QoL feature, then you want another.. and another.. and another..
I don't completly disagree with this one, since this is a slow road towards something like retail, since Blizzard listened to the "loud" minority who wanted to have all posisble stuff.
qol improvements leading to retail sounds like bs to me. but even if it's slightly true. there is also the fact that lots of people burnout after aq40. not just bored but tired from long raids and lots and lots of farming for more and more consumables. maybe there can be a middle way for qol improvements? at least when you have multiple big raids to farm. like in aq40+ phase of vanilla. this is about more then just the buffs though, as you said qol in general.