New Skins

Kazgrim

New Skins

Post by Kazgrim » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:07 pm

I saw that humans now can use an item that changes their skin to either a scholomance student or sally whiteman, which made me think about other skin-types that are npc-specific only.

Would it be possible to unlock other skin types as well? For example, say, Blackrock Orcs, Dark Iron Dwarves, Forest Troll, Mok'nathal (Rexxar's skin), etc.
Chieftain of the Dreadskull Clan
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=552

Check out my patches in the modding section!
viewforum.php?f=29

Paw

Re: New Skins

Post by Paw » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:12 pm

+1

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:47 pm

We are researching that. :)
Turtle developer.

If you love us, vote for us!

Jcarrill0

Post by Jcarrill0 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:36 pm

This would be awesome for an RP server!

Torta

Post by Torta » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:15 pm

This all has been implemented on the last update :)
Speak to Speedy and take a look on "Roleplay" section!

Pococurante

Post by Pococurante » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:27 pm

Apparently in China the undead models aren't allowed to show bones. The alternative models are pretty cool. Maybe those could be added too.

Cervantes

Post by Cervantes » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:58 am

Pococurante wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:27 pm
Apparently in China the undead models aren't allowed to show bones. The alternative models are pretty cool. Maybe those could be added too.
That would be sick, i don't like the bones showing on the undead. I think they look much better with full skin and wearing some nice loot.
Seymour Siegfried Jones
Holy Knight

Alexlama

Post by Alexlama » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:14 am

Why spoil the vanilla nature of such a server? Do you like to look at this when different types of models are running around the world? My God, why don't people understand all the vanilla and beauty of this game? But this is just my opinion, guys. I didn't try to offend or blame anyone :) In general, I recently found another game for myself called cs go, and we periodically, with friends from this server, gather and play on one of the cs servers. We even started trading skins in cs go, which can bring a considerable amount of money in the future. But this is our concern.

Hollymolly

Post by Hollymolly » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:28 pm

I know that cs go has something like that. Well, there are mostly skins for the weapons, and among the dull atmosphere, colorful guns and knives look sick. It's even possible to sell csgo skins and make money, so I think if something like that would be implemented in this game, it could be profitable as well.

Tobbsu

Post by Tobbsu » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:56 am

I like to see the Bloodsail Raider Skin("You can get for free if you are max rep with Bloodsail") :-).