Albert2

Post by Albert2 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:54 am

Last edited by Albert2 on Tue May 28, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chlothar

Re: Taxi NPC - Professions - Packages

Post by Chlothar » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:16 am

Hi,

i made the sugestion about 4 main professions a while ago, i also had experienced that on another server. But tbh we have covered all main professions on the server and there are so many more people to come. I actually don`t see a good reason why there should be more frofessions per toon. If aou are able to cover 4 professions on just 1 toon it will for sure have a negative effect to social interaction.

Oh, i dont think we should have taxi npcs....there is gryphons/windriders. Besides that traveling is part of the vanilla experience. This server has already stepped away a little bit too much from the "blizzlike" feeling for my taste. I wouldnt like to see more changes that brings this server closer to what people condamn on modern wow.

Best regards
Chlothar

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:17 pm

I'd agree with Chlothar here. Vanilla was tightly balanced except for XP gains and PvP when they launched it so even minor changes will bring up serious consequences and may result in us playing not WoW anymore. Why'd we want that??
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Pigglebee

Post by Pigglebee » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:18 am

Weebo wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:08 am

Speaking about taxi: the only suggestion come in my mind - make default gryphon and wyverns rides maybe a little faster?
I actually think they're already a little faster since the patch smiling_turtle
[Pickles, lvl 60 Tauren druid]

Skullmiser

Post by Skullmiser » Fri May 17, 2019 1:21 pm

An extra profession would be nice for certain bind on pickup items of which I never get the profession.
I've thought about dropping skinning for enchanting on a druid to get the Smoking Heart of the Mountain, and then getting skinning again. Just too much work. It doesn't matter that much to me, though. I'll just get the best tanking trinket, and the third best tanking trinket. Who cares?

Having to make decisions about your character is important.

Albert2

Post by Albert2 » Sat May 18, 2019 9:24 am

Last edited by Albert2 on Tue May 28, 2019 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Sat May 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Sorry but I don't understand what do you mean, there are already Flightmasters doing that thing.

Albert2

Post by Albert2 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:35 am

Last edited by Albert2 on Tue May 28, 2019 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Thu May 23, 2019 1:10 pm

You can just use your mount. Sorry but for me, at least, doesn't make any sense!

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Fri May 24, 2019 1:35 am

Distance and travel time is a crucial part of the levelling process and managing your quests and time consumption, which develops some planning to be learned by players. Sole reason for those Enchantments boots for speed y'know...
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.