Hungry debuff

Bloodline1x9

Hungry debuff

Post by Bloodline1x9 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:13 pm

Make Vanilla more realistic!
If character doesn't eat 3 more hours will get a debuff "I'm hungry!". It's lock the rested bonus and reduces all stats by 10% (for example)

Food must suit to the level of the character in order to satisfy hunger.

In addition to the decorative implementation of this innovation, it will also lead to the fact that the players will start to think more about buying food from the Auc and will give space for new recipes in Survival to find food according to Bear Grylls' guides.
It would also make bonfires a bit more popular than it's now. In short, as a base, it provides new opportunities for ideas.

P.S. Conjured mage-food does not satisfy hunger!
Last edited by Bloodline1x9 on Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apimius

Re: Hungry debuff

Post by Apimius » Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:22 pm

Generaly an interesting idea, which would need some more thought though.

Muslim

Post by Muslim » Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:28 pm

wow nice one i think that one belong to the vanilla spirit +1

Raukodor

Post by Raukodor » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:49 am

I like it.
Khanzo. Blademaster and Explorer

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:18 pm

I think there must be an addon for things like this and it should be optional, of course.
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Bloodline1x9

Post by Bloodline1x9 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:04 am

Sinrek wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:18 pm
I think there must be an addon for things like this and it should be optional, of course.
What about make it as Glyph?
If it is optional then it should give a bonus when the character is not hungry. Because people choose easy ways if there is no bonus for difficult choices.

(an easy solution would be to give +5% damage, but this will increase Raids power.)

Therefore, I suggest giving +3% movement speed out of combat
and + spirit bonus equal to character lvl. For example 25 lvl character = +25 spirit
Someone can say that the spirit is trash, but I want to note that it will reduce the drinking-eating time not only of casters, but also for warriors. Especially them, because they get most of all health regeneration from spirit.