Shadow Priest ZG Enchants

Zorgdarkness

Shadow Priest ZG Enchants

Post by Zorgdarkness » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:37 am

There is a great way to buff a shadow priest - in Zul'Gurub there is only one option for priest enchants, its Prophetic Aura that give some nice +healing power Image
but unfortunately this enchant is useless for shadow priest crying_turtle
If the developers added the ability to choose an enchant not only for the healing specialization, but also with spell damage, for an example of how, mage and warlock have:
it would burst the shadow priest damage and also look like it was always in the game

Apimius

Re: Shadow Priest ZG Enchants

Post by Apimius » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:53 pm

+1, the enchant could also be reworked. I would give priest 18 spellpower/healing like mage and lock, +1% crit and the 4mp5. Crit benefits more or less all 3 specs from priest. Other 2 options would be: 1. keeping all stats as is and just changing the 24 hp to 18 sp/hp. 2. 1 spellhit instead of 1 spellcrit, this would buff mostly smite and shadow but it would also be good for healers who want hit for mind controls in raids and dungeons.
Last edited by Apimius on Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ugoboom

Re: Shadow Priest ZG Enchants

Post by Ugoboom » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:08 pm

yup this is a clear freebie for the devs to allow these to be applied to eachothers' gear. Allows profiteering from ZG too which is a nice way to create a gold farm out of old group content that otherwise is ignored by endgame players.
Zaas - 60 High Elf Warrior
Saere - 60 Night Elf Priest
Splendra - 59 Inferno Mode Warlock
I play a few other classes on my friends' accounts.
Slowly leveling a Resto Dryad and a dorf pally with my buddy.