Darnassus - flying

Dvabur

Darnassus - flying

Post by Dvabur » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:14 am

I propose to remove the teleport from Darnassus to Rut'Theran Village. Instead, introduce flights on the griffin. This was the case in earlier versions of WoW. Not all people know that Darnassus is located at the top of a tree. Griffin flights do not take much time. But it will contribute to greater immersion in the game world.

Imonobor

Re: Darnassus - flying

Post by Imonobor » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:53 am

I don't see removing the portal to Rut'theran as an improvement, because it has several quest givers and a dock with a boat to darkshore, both of which are important.

However, I think adding a FP from darnassus itself to Rut'theran would be a nice idea as an alternative to the portal and would be awesome for sightseeing.

So +-1?

Ugoboom

Re: Darnassus - flying

Post by Ugoboom » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:57 pm

I'd like to see more cool stuff from the beta, and yeah porting old darnassus flight paths isn't totally bad, just makes for slower flights in and out. Would give a grander sense of what existing on that giant tree would be like. I'm for it. People might complain "oh but if you make darn more inconvinient nobody will chill there by will" but nah nobody hangs out in darnassus as it is lol, it can't get worse
Zaas - 60 High Elf Warrior
Saere - 60 Night Elf Priest
Jeannine - Leveling Undead Warlock
Cenaria - Leveling Resto Dryad